Christmas Songs: Wrestlezone Style

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
Dispite the fact I can't stand this month.. I hate when Christmas songs get stuck in my head, so I decided to do something about it, & change up the words. This is the new version of "The 12 Days of Christmas."

On the final day before Christmas,
Wrestlezone gave to me..
Twelve Users using
Eleven Reppers repping
Ten Posters posting
Nine Messages mailing
Eight Flamers flaming
Seven Spammers spamming
Six Mods modding
Five Infractions to give!!!
Four Threads created
Three in the barroom
Two made no sense
And the greatest pair of green eyes I've ever seen!!!

lol I loved each one and i sang it twice bc it was so good!! Rep for you...even though it doesn't mean anything lol

And the greatest pair of green eyes I've ever seen!!!

OK, I've officially gone past the point of being able to take this. Shut the fuck up! No-one else cares. Stop shovelling your sick perverted eye fetish down our throats, it's just fucking annoying now.

OK, I've officially gone past the point of being able to take this. Shut the fuck up! No-one else cares. Stop shovelling your sick perverted eye fetish down our throats, it's just fucking annoying now.

I never said you had to. If you don't like it, quit reading it. Anytime you see a thread started by me anymore, just randomly assume it'll be about her & pass over it. In fact, anytime you see my name mentioned in anything, don't bother reading it, because I'll likely be mentioning her & those eyes at some point.. so simply click the "already read" icon & move along...

BROTHER!

Yeah, just double click the exclamation point next to the section. It'll mark all "unread" threads in that section, read. I tend to be doing that a lot with the Exclusives Area.

Just for telling me how to do that, I forgive you for every mention of Becca's rather lovely eyes ever, and all those mentions yet to come. They're all stricken from the record.

Will 4 G-Mod!

Just for telling me how to do that, I forgive you for every mention of Becca's rather lovely eyes ever, and all those mentions yet to come. They're all stricken from the record.

Will 4 G-Mod!

:lmao: Thanks Cola, I'm glad I could help. But, didn't you ever wonder why there were exclamation points lit up, then not lit up after you'd read the unread threads?? Didn't you ever notice you could click on them?

I figured out how to do that within the first two weeks of being a regular member. I guess I was just really bored one day.

I saw the exclamation points obviously, but thought they were just notification icons, not bona-fide buttons. Thanks for the help :)

7 hours 24 minutes until Christmas.

Actually I really do have green eyes. Can't particularly be bothered arguing my case with someone who's in love with his hair but no one else can see why.

but they arent as green as they were in that one picture

watch your mouth my hair is a glorious mane

however IM getting it cut in just a few fateful hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back