Christian's Coalition

Owen King of Hearts

Dark Match Jobber
After losing for the third consecutive time to Randy Orton The only way that I will remain interested in this Feud if Christian Debut a New Christian's Coalition and Attacked and destroyed Randy Orton Tonight on raw or on Smackdown!

so guys if There was a New Christian's Coalition Who should be the members

Christian...

Christian is good enough now to be on his own. He doesn't need anybody alongside him, why have someone attached to him, like for example, Tyson Tomko whose going to drag him down drastically or interrupt his current push into the top heel position on Smackdown.

Also, I'm pretty positive that TNA will have the Christian Colaition trademared. Allow Christian to be by himself.

Christ no. WWE have done enough fucking stables in the last year. There's absolutely no need for another one. Christian can have another good title match with Orton (since he's got a legit complaint from the match last night) and then go back to the midcard to put people over like he was before he went up to the Main Event.

Christian...

Christian is good enough now to be on his own. He doesn't need anybody alongside him, why have someone attached to him, like for example, Tyson Tomko whose going to drag him down drastically or interrupt his current push into the top heel position on Smackdown.

Also, I'm pretty positive that TNA will have the Christian Colaition trademared. Allow Christian to be by himself.

I couldn't agree more. I feel that Christian does not need his "peeps" to accompany him to the ring. I think as well he is better off as his own and I would look forward to him continuing his singles career. We just recently got rid of Corre let's wait a bit before creating a stable which is a rehash from a company that I dare not speak it. I think that if anything and I don't want this but if it came down to it. I would want to see Edge come back and manage Christian.

NO At first I thought we were gonna see an enforcer for him ala Tomoka but when his heel turn was put in to full force it was obvious he didnt need any 1. Christian will More than likely come on SD! complain he got screwed(which he did) demand another shot and Teddy will give it to him or make him earn it in a match(which he'll more than likely win). then at MITB he'll regain HIS WHC have Blow off the fued with Orton at SS in another Great match between the 2 then go on to fued with Kane or another top face on SD! for the title while Orton does his fued with Sheamus(since Orton Punted im on SD!) or HOPEFULLY a Returning Y2J

Christ no. WWE have done enough fucking stables in the last year.

Truer words have rarely been spoken. If it wasn't for that fact, though, I would think it a great idea. Alas the whole stables thing need to take a break. A long one.

But I don't think they will do Orton-Cristian IV. More likely the next one is going to be a multi-wrestler match involving next to Orton and Christian the likes of Sheamus and Mark Henry.

Christian is good enough by himself. Anyway, when a new stable is formed, it's usually the leader that gets the world title not long after, and i can't see Christian winning the world title anytime soon.

As I am sure Farooq, Savio Vega, Kurrgan, Crush, Wade Barrett and CM Punk totally agree with you... (CM Punk after taking over New Nexus, and while in SES was not a World title holder.)

Seriously though if they were going to do this, Christian should not be the center piece. A loosely affiliated group of wrestlers who together want to take out Randy Orton, and then fight among each other for the pieces left behind. The Coalition; Christian, Sheamus, Mark Henry (Or maybe Wade). The group decide that they can never truly succeed as long as Orton is there, and they personally decide to take him out. Or, The Coalition could be Cody, Ted and Christian, all people who feel their career's greatest moments where destroyed by Randy Orton. Could mix in some Sin Cara and Daniel Bryan to start establishing them in the upper ranks, and let's face it Cody is ready.

Just cause I propose this though, does not mean I think it will, or should happen. But, if it had to, at least do something semi worthwhile with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back