Christian vs. Randy Orton, whos betta

Orton or Christian

• Orton

• Christian

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charisma, he has so much that when he's heel people cheer, he is a walking gold finger. Randy has great technical moves even compared to Cage, Cage is as slow and pointless as a turtle.

RKO #1 said:
dude, how can u even take raven seriously?? i mean c'mon when he was in wwe, he was nothing more than a jobber, his most entertaining match was like against crash...that's saying alot, ne way he's a shitty wrestler that's my point, another tna jobber...that's all he was gonna amount to ne way

yea in WWE um he's not in WWE anymore ...and I'm pretty sure he won his last PPV match...and he's been TNA's champ I don't think that's a jobber

Myko said:
Charisma, he has so much that when he's heel people cheer, he is a walking gold finger. Randy has great technical moves even compared to Cage, Cage is as slow and pointless as a turtle.

ummm, unless you're deaf, you'd see Christian got cheers as a heel too.

Myko said:

Myko you don't watch raw so don't coment on Orton's reaction because if you did watch raw you whould know his reactions are not that great.

Ringer said:
Myko you don't watch raw so don't coment on Orton's reaction because if you did watch raw you whould know his reactions are not that great.
actually, contrary to what ringer just posted, i hate to say this but i agree with myko...orton's crowd reactions were especially great on monday when he faced eugene, they have been for a while now

Ringer said:

Maybe it's cuz he is a heel that is about to fight Hulk Hogan. But if you want to see a reaction for Orton look at this past SNME.

gay8.jpg

Hmm, I think they are actually pretty leveled. Thing is I'll have to go with orton, mainly because, look at how good orton is now, and hes so young, he has so much more time to grow and expand his abilities, where as Christian although good as well, has been in the business for a while now emaning not much time left to grow, however I will admit they are both great wrestlers, Orton is better in the ring than Christian, and Christian is better on the mic than Randy, but give randy time, his time to shine will come soon enough.

xTripleHHHx said:
everything randy does is boring as hell

Everything you do is boring. I think Randy is better than Christian.Christian is not as good of a wrestler like he was when he was in a real company the WWE.He should quit while hes still ahead.

Orton is the future of the business! We all know the guys who are NWA-TNA champ are guys who couldnt make it in the WWE!? I love AJ/Joe but they would get buried in the WWE and Jeff Jerrett is awesome! But all you need to have done to be in TNA is to have had a match on Raw?! Like New Jack says its a Disney attraction.

My first thought was gonna be a total push but the more I thought about it I chose Orton over Christian. I feel that Orton gets more pop than Christian ever did and that Orton is a better main eventer than Christian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back