• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

chris masters

W

wrestling247

Is it just me or does chris masters look all inflated again. He seems to have gaind all the lost muscle back in a very short time.

Discuss

Well he can probably never go back to the way he was, but he has still got some of his old figure. I don't know but it sounds kinda gay talking about this sort of thing (Just my old immaturity kicking in I s'pose)

Yeah Masters is huge again.. He reminds me alot of Lex Luger for some reason, i think it might be the physique... Anyway Masters will be done within the next year, I mean for pete sakes he is in a current feud with THE KING! No knock on The King but damn... Masters was in the elmination chamber a year ago at New Years Revoloution, now he is feuding with The King... How far he has falling because of a needle.

Yeah masters won't ever be like he was, and feuding with the king is pretty stupid if u ask me. And as joshk1985 said he was in the elimination chamber at the start of the year, going for the wwe championship, now hes feuding with the king, it's just all stupid.

Who in god's green earth said that Chris Master's is fueding with The King? Just because has has been involved in a angle or 2 with him doesn't mean he is fully fledged fueding with him. Ever heard of a transitional one/2 week fued or a filler to pass time by until they have room to book him into a proper storyline?

Remember Gregory Helms feuded with the King and even lost to him, before going to SD and quickly winning the cruiserweight title.

I think hes been back to near full size for a while now, IMO it only seemed like those first few weeks back he had the HBK figure.

I've noticed a lot of superstars have put on a lot of muscles since they ammended the welleness program. I think more of them are willing to loose their pay if it means having a superhuman physique.

Chris Masters is probably in the gym for hours a day. As young as he is, it took a lot of devotion for him to get as big as he was before rehab. I wouldn't be surprised if he simply just worked his ass off to restore a lot of his physique

I agree with BIS...Masters is only in his mid 20's. I know some guys that are his age and actually bigger because the hit the gym quite often. I hatew to play devil's advocate, but maybe geting suspended knocked some sense into his head. Also, I doubt this is a full fledged feud with Lawler and Masters. It's probably just something until the Hardy/Nitro feud is over, so he can go for the I-C Title.
"Oh wow! YOU CRAPPED A MASTERPIECE!!!"

sure the needle may have destroyed what he had going for him , but all he had going for him was the muscle so it may have done him in but he wouldnt have gotton anywhere without the needle to begin with.

did you know that masters was gonna be the future of the wwe but he got caught they should have him fued with umaga

Its sad.Chris was and still is better than most of the WWE's big guns.Hopefully he'll be put back on track in time for WM25 or something

Masters definately has the look of a top star, but imo he cant compete with ppl such as shelton,carlito,nitro in terms of wrestling ability. Plus his mic skills are garbage and the masterlock challenge is getting way too old!

Maybes move him to smackdown and feud with matt hardy or helms. This would give him a fresh start with a new gimmick??

:headbanger:

WO WO WO
Feud with Hardy or Helms?? are you out of your mind?

Ok, the man got caught using steroids, it happens. Chris Masters is not going to Smackdown to feud with people in the cruiserweight division. They need to get him into the IC title run, so he can establish credibility again as a top star, since IMO he will eventually become one. He has feuded with HBK, Carlito, Kane & Big Show, and did a pretty good job with them.

He's still young, and I think he will be fine.

I think he's just been working out like a freak. Just because someone got big doesn't mean they're using steroids. He may have a past of using them but that doesn't mean he's using them again because he got bigger than he was a month ago.

I want someone to break the masterlck so bad- i think it would be a intresting storyline-maybe its just me, i dont think it will be lawler but who else do you think he would get into a feud with and have them take the masterelock challenge

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back