• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chris Jericho: WWE's Worst Champion

I wouldn’t call Jericho the worst champion in the WWE, I would call him the most reliable champion in the WWE. The best thing about Jericho is that no matter what title he holds, he knows how to put that title over as being the best title in the world at that moment and that is what makes him a good champion. He takes pride the belt that he is actually holding instead of trying to pawn it off to be the world champion, true he will chase the world title, but he will not just throw his current title under the bus. Jericho is WWE’s new Booker T, a reliable champion who can hold any title, get it over and stay healthy.

As per usual, you have a point, Jericho is a poor champion, but as for being the worst, I'm not sure. Edge has had career defining matches as a tag champion, but Jericho never did, that's for certain. Literally nobody remember's Jericho's tag TLC win, everyone remembers the two Edge had.

If you look at Jarrett's career pre-TNA, he had won 15 titles, and never had a decent reign, it's certainly comparable, but I suppose TNA saved him, really. Rob Van Dam is another that's probably saved by his ECW TV Title, as his WWE reigns were all pretty shit. I dont think he held a title for longer than two months.

Actually, Jericho probably is the worst multipe champion, although Benoit gave him a run for his money. The problem he has is that unlike Edge, Christian, Jeff Hardy etc. who've all had awful reigns, by and large, he was never in a successful tag team.

Jericho is a poor champion, but as for being the worst, I'm not sure.

Worst will always get more attention than poor in a title thread.

If you look at Jarrett's career pre-TNA, he had won 15 titles, and never had a decent reign, it's certainly comparable, but I suppose TNA saved him, really.

Jarrett is the reason I made the thread in WWE section. He'd certainly be eligable.

Rob Van Dam is another that's probably saved by his ECW TV Title, as his WWE reigns were all pretty shit. I dont think he held a title for longer than two months.

This is why I wouldn't say RVD:

lens370411_123798684303.jpg

He won & lost the belts under memorable circumstances.

Actually, Jericho probably is the worst multipe champion,

It surprising how many people don't apper to get that. A lot of people say Edge, for some reason.

although Benoit gave him a run for his money.

Benoit will always have this:

benoitgurrero.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back