• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chris Jericho Reveals When He Will Leave WWE Again

Martin Gabriel

Pre-Show Stalwart
Chris Jericho recently did an interview on the red carpet at the Revolver Golden Gods Awards. During the interview he said his current WWE run will finish up prior to SummerSlam.

Jericho said the reason is because of his band Fozzy and their plans. The band is schedule to release new music by the end of August and they will be touring as well.

I wonder if he'll be back for WM 29.

Seems about right, I think just about everytime Jericho leaves for an extended amount of time it's been right around SummerSlam.

I don't even see the point of him coming back after this, he has lost just about every PPV match he's had so far after coming back. You can't really keep coming back proclaiming your the best only to be beaten multiple times by new guys.

Kinda disappointing that he never lived up to his self-proclaimed hype. I mean, he of course still rightfully has a lot of credit in fans' eyes, but he's gotten decisively beaten in this feud with Punk and has lost pretty much every high-profile match he's been in this year.

The Royal Rumble upset loss was really the start of this.

Kinda disappointing that he never lived up to his self-proclaimed hype. I mean, he of course still rightfully has a lot of credit in fans' eyes, but he's gotten decisively beaten in this feud with Punk and has lost pretty much every high-profile match he's been in this year.

The Royal Rumble upset loss was really the start of this.

Exactly, and Sheamus only getting a 18 second match at mania makes it even more ridiculous that Jericho lost.

Yeah, not much of a point to Sheamus winning the RR. Other than to just throw people off because Jericho was though of as a shoe-in to win. Shoulda let Jericho win, it woulda made their match even more special at Mania. Obviously, the WHC match didn't deserve having the RR main event stipulation being attached to it.

I disagree completely. Jericho Came back to put over Punk. I think he did his job. It's not like he decides who wins the matches. It seems that most of you are disapointed with his win/losses. He is Chris Jericho. He is bigger then the title. He doesn't need it. He is here to entertain. I was entertained. So I think he did his job.

As a Jericho fan it certainly sucks but hes a rock star and we gotta remember that. He's had no serious career threatening injuries so really I think he will return again and again to give us some good matches because hes truly great in the ring and even better on the mic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back