• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chris Jericho looked a little...

Boondocks

Wrestling pro with JC Epick someday
Now, I was watching RAW tonight, and during the Edge-Jericho confrontation, I noticed Jericho's eyes were pretty intensely bloodshot. It seemed a little odd to me, even though I've noticed it a couple of times, but especially tonight. So my question to be discussed is this, Is Jericho just really tired or overworked from this game show thing? Could it be allergies or something? Or if not, what do you think the cause of this may be? It just really caught my eye tonight and I'm curious as to what others may think it could be. :shrug:

I think you are looking to much into this sir.
Just what I think is a common "I am heel and this is my angry face" Jericho look.

I noticed that too, so lets just hope its allergies and that he's not overtired. His in ring performance was stellar as usual though.

I think you are looking to much into this sir.
Just what I think is a common "I am heel and this is my angry face" Jericho look.

I see what you're saying, but I'm pretty sure I haven't seen it too much about a year ago. And I just don't see how a person could make their eyes bloodshot voulentarily to seem angrier.

Towelie.jpg

It'd be cool if he was high, but I doubt it. I have been noticing Jericho's bloodshot eyes for quite some time, it's most likely from lack of sleep.

It's not drugs, if that's where you're going with this. If you think about it, the guy pretty much has four jobs at the moment: He's a top tier wrestler, he's got "Downfall", is touring with Fozzy at the moment, and he serves as one of VH1's bitches. When does this man sleep?!

It's not drugs, if that's where you're going with this. If you think about it, the guy pretty much has four jobs at the moment: He's a top tier wrestler, he's got "Downfall", is touring with Fozzy at the moment, and he serves as one of VH1's bitches. When does this man sleep?!

Isn't he married with like 3 kids on top of that?, Guess Jericho is one of those "sleep when I'm dead" type of people

I noticed it too, Probably from the rigorous schedule of WWE, not from Downfall all the episodes were taped weeks ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back