• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chipped the tip of a tooth.....

The Dewbliners

WZ's Whedonite. Now 20% Cooler
At work tonight. While I was standing outside on my lunch break, my best friend since Kindergarden (or however it's spelled), came in to pick up an order. When he was going back to his car, I was just finishing up a smoke, and we decided to bareknuckle box. He fuckin' tagged me right on my gorgeous chin, and thus, I lost half a tooth. Discuss.......

wanna know how to get that fixed?

vote starcraft!

by the way chipping a tooth sucks ass! I chipped off a molar and got to get a root canal now. fucking date is on the 17th.

Fucking teeth!!

Moral of the story: Don't eat overcooked bacon and hash browns at the same time.

I would have punched him back and then slammed his face multiple times against a wall or the first thing I could slam it against. I would in the process make him lose or chip multiple teeth so he knows how it feels and won't do it again.

Then I run of course.

The weird thing is, it's a clean break off, as though my years of a three pack a day habit helped it along a little bit.

It should be noted, that in order to prevent the decay of teeth from smoking, I brush at least five times a day, and use that new mouthwash that rebuilds enamel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back