• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

China Promo Song

Tyler44

Pre-Show Stalwart
On RAW, I was watching and all of the sudden they played a song that is a huge part of my life. This band is Angels and Airwaves. A band that formed after the breakup of Blink-182 (who are now back together). This is a band with a huge message and they are so good!

Anyways, on RAW during the WWE Superstars in China promo, they played what is my second favorite song by them "Soul Survivor". This is a band that is trying to get popular, but their music is different. The reason why I made this is because I got very excited when I saw it, and I wanted to ask any of you if you heard or even liked the song. If you did, you can download their 3rd studio album, LOVE, for free on their website (it was released for free, something a few bands have done before).

http://modlife.com/angelsandairwaves

I recommend you take a listen if you want, thanks if you do!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back