• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Check this picture out...this is a true star

ryan86

Cody Rhodes Is Top Dog
Ok, Now... before anybody looks at this picture, i swear to god you better not steal it as your signature B/C as soon as i can figure out how to make this my sig picture, im going to.

just scroll all the way down past the welcome message to the bottum.

http://codyimages.net/displayimage.php?album=386&pos=0

Now, ive tried putting that into my sig link, but all I get is a box with a red X in the middle.

does this have to do with specific signature permission? Someone please help me figure this out!

yes I know i'm stupid when it comes to computure tech stuff....sorry guys....

ok...ya... I opened myself up for that one....

but i'm asking a question.

I mean, the WWE doesnt have to many "real" people in it, and you dont get to see what's behind the goofy ass charachters.

I think it just opens up a window into people being "real" people.
They should let more of their wrestlers be themselves.

But ya, that was funny, that video and all...

Strange, I doubt someone can be considered a redneck when they earn more money than a good number of the people in the United States. He isn't really all that "real" as you think he is.

normal_001.jpg
This picture?

If so you just need to remove the bolded x from this:

[xIMG]http://codyimages.net/albums/candids/misc/normal_001.jpg[/IMG]

I can't take you seriously until you can spell the last word of your sig correctly.
I'm gonna go with he meant to spell it incorrectly as an ironic pun meaning they are NOT intellectuals.

Oh, and I don't think anyone else would want their sig to be a pic of Cody Rhodes looking like a moron, so this ryan fellow won't have a problem with people stealing his sig-pic idea.

I can't take you seriously until you can spell the last word of your sig correctly.

I know right. But it doesnt really bother me. Take me serious or not...I dont know you and you dont know me. I dont think any of us can judge from our I-pads.

And actualy it was a typo that I have not cared to fix.

But just for you... "Intellectuals". You happy?

[IMG]http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z412/milenko19/normal_001.jpg[/IMG]

Copy and paste that into your sig and you'll get this

normal_001.jpg

no I dig him in the I'm bisexual and hes a good looking man kind of way.

Unlike Sidious I won't be sending X any PMS

Some of these people are just plain hypocritical. I mean, all I want is a sig that puts a real face on a cool superstar and you guys are running around calling me some pretty harsh things. Look at your own sig pics... They are of all of mostly allmost naked dudes. Atleast mine looks cool and is dressed. GOSH GUYS!!!!!!

Some of these people are just plain hypocritical. I mean, all I want is a sig that puts a real face on a cool superstar and you guys are running around calling me some pretty harsh things. Look at your own sig pics... They are of all of mostly allmost naked dudes. Atleast mine looks cool and is dressed. GOSH GUYS!!!!!!
[IMG]http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z412/milenko19/normal_001.jpg[/IMG]

Copy and paste that into your sig and you'll get this

normal_001.jpg
Hey

You have a problem with Mcintyre kid, take it up with Sally.

I'm the only one in this thread right now with a woman in his sig

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

I looked at my signature permission and under "may post images for signature" it says "no". Everything else says yes.

Iv'e never violated any rules other than a one time infraction for posting a "duplicate post".

Iv'e asked the mods, maybe its something admin, i dont know.

Thanks for noticing.

Thank you, my dumbass finally got it.

anyway, LEAVING THE DALLAS AREA! FUCK THE COWBOYS! FUCK THE COWBOYS! FUCK THE DALLAS COWBOYS!!!!

OMG!!! I NEED A DAMN DRINK!

IM IN THE BAR ROOM....AND CANT FIND ONE!!!! HELP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back