chart zack ryders entrance music

Fratelli

Pre-Show Stalwart
rage against the machine part II

any broskis out there tired of the long island iced Z! being off our screens listen up. im suggesting we take over the airways (im from the uk, rest of the world feel free to partake too) and get zack ryders entrance music on the radio and we can fist pump that mother fucker all night long bro. bit of fun but require need helpers to spread the word! i dont know a good date to do this, maybe in a months time (if he's still employed..... :/ ) giving us enough time to spread the good word. im propsing the 18th of July to spread the Ryder Revolution!

ryder fan or not this could be our chance to show vince and bischoff that the 10% really can make a difference, no matter how its done.

if you watched superstars you would perhaps have noticed wwe are advertising the single on iTunes to download, its about 99p but well worth it and it is a terribly catchy tune i must admit, even if its waaayyy off my usual taste in music.

RYDER OR RIOT BRO!!!!

yes im back for 1 night only hahaha hows it going dave man!? just thought this zack ryder shit needs to be adressed, the only reason i am remotely interested in wrestling anymore to be honest! so wat use think, good idea?

btw dave 3IAR!! lol jokes :p

I'd rather him have a slow rise to the upper mid card,that way it'll last longer. I want to enjoy the presence of the broski for as long as possible.

First, the theme is a piece of crap. And second, this thread will be Lee'd soon enough.

Reactions: Lee
So his first post in how long and I have to infract him.

Like Punk'd. Only without that insufferable Ashton Kutcher and the urge to claw my fucking eyes out.

didnt think this would have counted as a wrestling thread since its trying to get a song (ok a wrestlers theme if wer gonna be picky :/ lol......) to #1 in the charts but whatever... just spread the word peeps!

I don't know, Sam! I have taken that questions to the top minds in the country. None of them know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back