• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Charlie Sheen: Gonna Commit Suicide?

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
I'm being totally serious here as well. This guy is gradually getting worse and what seems like more mentally unstable. This morning I put the news on to see all over the Newspapers is Sheen, who's been seen on a Rooftop, drinking what he calls "TigerBlood", along with waving a Machete.
As well as that, he recently done an interview, where he was asked if he was on Drugs, he replied "Yeah, that Drug is called Charlie Sheen". But is Charlie having too much Charlie? I mean, if he's pulling some huge publicity stunt, then he's got most pulled into it. But I think Charlie is falling further down a never-ending gutter. It's going to end bad, that's for sure. He's lost his job on Two & A Half Men and it's unlikely people are gonna want him to star in any other shows now.

So where now for Charlie? It's going to end bad, like I just said. I mean, this isn't even a Wrestling Topic, unless he ends up in TNA. But it's definitely a topic that is up for debate right about now and to be honest, surprisingly, a pretty serious one. I do believe it's not long before Charlie takes his own life. He says that he's "Invincible", because he can take tumultuous amounts of Drugs and survive, but I guarantee whatever happens won't be pretty.

Anyone got anything to say?

I wouldn't say suicide, but I'd say if anything, it would probably be an accidental overdose. He appears to be having too much fun to kill himself on purpose.

Yeah, I say Suicide, but I exactly mean it like that. More in the sense of what you said Richard, where he's just taking the Drugs, thinking he's going to be fine and that's the end of Mr Sheen.

Sheen is an absolute car wreck, the character he was playing on TV is basically him, but his actual life is even crazier.

I could quite easily see him dying in the near future, the guy is pumping crazy amounts of drugs into his system, is drinking like a fish and is a complete fucking lunatic.

He wont be around much longer unless he sorts himself out.

I always thought that him playing himself on Two and a Half Men wouldn't have exactly helped him. Maybe from playing Charlie Harper, there's a part of him that thinks that's who he actually is.

Yeah. He will be dead by Christmas or at least starring on 'Where are They Now?'. Shouldn't his godesses be trying to get him some help?

I gotta say I really hope they bring him back, I loved that show. I think Charlie is playing everyone to be honest. Mind you I'm not saying he is actually fully sane, he's a rockstar from Mars afterall.

I don't see him killing himself, he seems much to happy. Also I never heard of him drinking "tigers blood", I only heard him say he got it inside him.

Either way he is the talk of the world now, he should capitalize on that.

On the news this morning, when they said he was on a Roof waving round a Machete, he was drinking what he calls "TigerBlood". To be honest now, he's completely fucked up everything for him now. He's not got anything left really, apart from the Drugs.

Two & A Half men is one of my favourite shows, its not amazing but always good for a few laughs in pretty much every episode.

How can any of you know what is going on with Charlie Sheen? All you know is what has been shown in the media which has - in all likelihood - been exaggerated and distorted. It's what the media does.

Don't try to have a serious discussion about a celebrity when you know fuck all about them.

Also, Two & A Half Men absolutely sucks.

Regardless of how the guy ever does die, whenever it is. I do not see him taking his own life though. As far as taking too many drugs and ODing... He seems to have a pretty high tolerance for it. So, I don't even know if that will happen lol...

Maybe he really is fucking invincible. It's not good times for him. What I find weird is that they're planning on bringing Rob Lowe in to replace Sheen it 2&AHM.

It's just gonna look wierd someone else playing Charlie. I don't think it'll be good.

Two and a Half Men is alright, it's not the best, but it's ok for me. Some giggles. I find The Big Bang Theory to be my faveourite show apart from Wrestling.

Yeah, as strange as it is, Charlie does fit the part well. That's what happens when you play yourself. Big Bang Theory is hilarious though.

Love Big Bang Theory, and Two and a Half Men would not be right without Charlie playing Charlie I think, it wouldn't look right with someone else this far in, nobody would buy into it.

They should get Martin Sheen to play Charlie. They can explain it as having his years of alcohol abuse finally catching up to him and making him age dramatically in a short amount of time. I can hear the laugh track being pumped up now as John Cryer takes spiteful glee in his brother's now almost elderly appearance and then again at the end of the episode as he is disappointed to learn that Charlie still gets more tail in a day than he'll get all month.

Shark, prepare to be jumped.

He isn't going to commit suicide, he is too busy winning.

charlie_sheen_twitter_poster.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back