Changing a threads title?

Status
Not open for further replies.
List of fears and weaknesses? I think having a picture just for yourself would be great. Especially if Rusty puts up steamy ones

Maybe if there was a way for deleted posts to be sent back to the poster so that they can learn how to improve their posts. Its obvious that some are way in left field when they just post "Czena Sux", but some may be almost on the right track. Just give pointer to those, they may turn into great posters. the first example probably never will though, so they should be infracted. The other should maybe get a post sent back, try again, get a yellow, then finally a red.

It's not your fault if it airs early in Canada, so you can do a review or whatever if you want. But if possible hold off for a couple of hours or use spoiler tags.

No although it takes awhile for the page to load of your computer is slow and there are a lot of them on a page.

How do I change the red writing under my user name to something other than 'registered user'. Do I have to be a mod or something or get permission. I've looked up and down user manager and can't find anything to do with it.

Blind as a bat. Thank you kind sir. As Stewie said in Family Guy "Thank you, When I become emperor of the world your death will be quick and painless" lol, but thanks man

Is there anyway I or any of you guy's can change a bit of one of the titles of one my threads. Basically, I want my thread "The Perfect Wrestler" in the WWE section to be changed into "Your Perfect Current WWE Superstar". Can you guys either change that for me or tell me how I could change it, I would really appriciate it. Thanks

Only the mod(s) of that sections, g-mods or admins can change thread titles. If you want to change a thread title just PM one of the mods

It's done. Since I know you will thank me anyways, I'll just say you're welcome now, and save everyone a little bit of trouble.

You're welcome.

While on the Topic of Changing names, the General, Independent, Scholastic, Backyard Wrestling section needs to have an And put in between Scholastic and Backyard.

I think it would be a good idea if we could change the names of threads that we made, probably just in the forums with post count on, as I have wanted to change the names of some of my threads when they were active.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back