Changes

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
If you could run this forum, what would some changes be?

Would you get rid of a certain poster?

Would you create a one Mod team, where you were dictator over all?

Would you get rid of rep?

Would you make the forum green instead of red?

Would you make it so you could have your own Avatars?

Would you make it so you could have 20 bars of rep?

Make your choices. Heck, it might even attract someone to think about your ideas.

More submarine wear fashion shows, more lions exploding, less Helen Hunt movies, and little ketchup packets for the Board Room.

You told me we weren't allowed to have Gatorade and I'd have to go to the Shell statioin down the street.

Well I've seen on other vBulletin forums that after the shiny green bars there are yellow bars and according to Slyfox, he told me that you can get stars or something aswell but just not on here. I think I'd try and change that 6 shinies is the most.

Uploading our own avatars could be fun but there would have to be conditions such as the name change rule where you could only change it after 'x' amount of days or after you have 'x' amount of posts and you can only have a custom avatar if you were to say, PM whoever here is in control of avatars and they change it or upload it for you and delete your old one. I don't know really, but there would have to be rules similar to the name change one.

I'd replace the general Wrestling and non-wrestling mods, and have people mod the individual sections. Often certain sections are quite exclusive, and people don't know much about them. Places like the MMA, Games and Old School would definitely be helped by this. As people imporved as mods they could get more sections, up to say, 3 or 4, before being considered for a G-Mod spot. The G-Mods would keep the same job.

If it were possible, I'd include a spellchecker on the posting box and punish those whose spelling was abysmal in spite of it. Finally, I'd have a banned list like they do at pubs stating why people were banned. Not the specific reason just something like "Tastycles: banned for 1 week for flaming". This would serve as a warning,showing people that you can get banned for certain things and would stop people asking the mods why someone is banned all of the time.

I probably just change the avatar situation so you could upload your own. I post at another board that shall remain nameless and you can use pics of yourself, your dog, your car, your favorite sports team or pretty much anything else you want. I like that because it helps distinguish the posters a littler more instead of everybody having the same ones.

I'd ban every mod and g-mod and admin and reduce post counts to zero and delete rep and delete the bar room and make it so you need to write over 10 sentences to not get perma-banned and I would put on spam rules in the LD section and I would delete the fan clubs and I would get rid of sigs and avatars and I would delete all sections having nothing to do with wrestling. That would be soooo fun.

I wouldnt. Ive become a much bigger fan of vitamin water as of late

Vitamin Water is epic on all accounts.

I would allow for an extension of rep. If someone new came on, they would see the rep bars and assume I was equal to KB and NorCal and Shocky and IC and Will. And I'm not. Yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back