Change To RP Format

Now since I know everyone has just been waiting for my take on this one I will stop the anticipation :)

I say give it a shot, 1 roleplay is fine by me personally but I can understand the other side as well, but considering that the turn around time from Mayhem to the PPV is rather short, I see it as a good rule.

As for RPing for your match, I really don't see that being much different than most RP's anyway, almost all the RP's that you see in the Match threads for each show are pertaining to matches, I mean yeah there are obvious character driven RPs in there but they are all talking about their matches. Usually the only RP's I've seen that are strictly Character are the ones that in the Roleplay board under the specific match threads, such as into promos and such.

For me personally as Everest, my PPV RP was going to be about Rios and our match by talking about what happened on Monday and how it is building towards our showdown at the PPV, but I've also got a few other things that are going to need addressed only because in reality no wrestler would have his friend turn on him one night, get beat down by 3 men and not say anything about it in his next promo even if the PPV is the next day, so mine will have a little bit about that coward TITUS :) -- Something quick about Big Will and a whole lot about Everest getting his first crack at glory and a World Title.

That's just my take, please take it for what it's worth.

Take care everyone, Everest will see you at the PPV, he'll be the one holding the title at the end of the show. :)

EVEREST: Okay, I don't mean to stick you out there.. but I wanted to quickly point out 2 things.. & I was curious of one of them.

I say give it a shot, 1 roleplay is fine by me personally but I can understand the other side as well, but considering that the turn around time from Mayhem to the PPV is rather short, I see it as a good rule.

This is the second, or more, time that you've mentioned the show being called Mayhem. Isn't it Meltdown? Are you intentionally calling it something different??

For me personally as Everest, my PPV RP was going to be about Rios and our match

Thus far, there was only one match (the Elite X Championship match) announced for the p.p.v. & while I think I knew about this.. it wasn't/hasn't yet been announced.. so you kinda just killed the buzz about who the Champion will face. (unless you're purely ASSUMING you're going to face the Champion)

It was announced during the show Will. During the promo with me in the ring stating how Craig was taken out by Sincade and how I didnt have an opponent and Myles came out and proclaimed Everest the #1 contender

It was announced during the show Will. During the promo with me in the ring stating how Craig was taken out by Sincade and how I didnt have an opponent and Myles came out and proclaimed Everest the #1 contender

Sorry, I'm a moron & didn't read clearly. I thought that was how the main event was changed. My fault, I apologize.

Will my bad with Mayhem, gotta design project at home that has to do with Mayhem in the title and I keep mixing the two up. I noticed that after I was all done and posted the reply, so much for proof reading before hand huh.

I was working on the project last week and kept typing Meltdown, it's a horrible horrible disease to have :)

Really sorry for the confusion.

As for the title match it was announced on the last show but I see Enforcer already cleared that up.

Again real sorry about the confusion, what I need to do is quite procrastinating and get that stupid project down and out of the way.

Take care.

Everest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back