• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CH David (and Xemnas, apparently)

CH David is great, happy birthday man 21st is always the best.

For they're jolly good fellows, For they're jolly good fellows, For they're jolly good fellows, whom nobody can deny.

And yadda yadda. Happy birthday guys.

Dontcha think CH might be a little pissed that he has to share a birthday thread with me? He's like 3 or 4 times the man I am at last check. XD

But thank you to those that have wished me a Happy 19th Birthday.

Dontcha think CH might be a little pissed that he has to share a birthday thread with me? He's like 3 or 4 times the man I am at last check. XD

Haha, I only saw your name on there when I double-checked the calendar after FB said it was CH's, and I figured making two threads was stupid, so I just edited it

Happy birthday Chilli!!! Have a good one my Midwest home boy. Also, happy birthday to Xemnas well. Have a good one man.

Tell me about it, I share a birthday with Sam. Talk about overshadowed.

Happy belated bday to my fave CH David...a little sumthing sumthing for ya...LOL giggity... I do make the occasional appearance.

Lita.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back