Cena/Ryback/Shield Promo Camera Botch!

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
Anyone see it? When Cena & Ryback were talking in the ring at the end of RAW, the camera accidentally cut to Rollins & Ambrose backstage, stretching before they came out & attacked John Cena to end the show.

It had me laughing, 'cos I assume as it was on our TV, it was also shown on the Jumbo-Tron, which means everyone in the audience also would've seen it. Not to mention, there was also a sheet of paper on the wall by Ambrose that looked like a running order or something.

Stupid mistake. Ruined the ending 'cos I thought Ryback was gonna beat Cena down.

was it a botch? maybe, there's no way to tell. But they had a camera there for a reason, and not for their entrance.

Did it matter? No. Shield was definitely gonna do something during that segment. They had not been on TV all day so far, it was the last segment, and Ryback turned on Cena specifically because of The Shield (and mentioned them about 1324563 times during his promo. The segment was BEGGING for a Shield beatdown. We got it.

I thought it was pretty cool.

I know it was a fuck up, but to meet it was uber-cool forebearing. Like a treat for us tv viewers. We knew they were going to fuck shit up. We had knowledge the guys in the ring 'didnt' have. Made it more of a TV show kinda vibe.

It was a mistake but a mistake that I think could be used more regularly in a "oh shit, they are coming/what are they doing?" type move.

Shield themselves could explain it by saying that they are so dominant that they think that justice demands that they now give adequate warning to those who are about to be judged for their "crimes."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back