Cena/Rock & Punk/Taker Solution?

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
I posted this in another thread and it was complimented as a good idea, so here's my Cena/Rock & Punk/Taker solution, starting from when Punk pinned Rock last night;

Once Punk had retained, I would have ended the night there. Rocky would've known who attacked him, but Vince wouldn't have stripped Punk or restarted the match.
Then, leading to Elimination Chamber, Rock would take out a different Shield member each week, so nobody could interfere in the title match Vince gave him. Also, Cena would not have won the Rumble. Orton would to start his heel turn facing Del Rio.

Now, at EC, there's the WWE Title match & a chamber match for number one contender. Punk loses to Rock, and takes somebody out to enter the Chamber and get another chance to get his title back. However, a gong sound, the lights go out, and the last two are Cena & Punk. The lights come back on and Punk is out cold on the mat (choke slam). Cena pins him, becomes the contender to the WWE Title.

That way we get Rock/Cena AND Taker/Punk.

Thoughts?

so your plan was for wwe to completely ignore there stipulation on the Shield. Have Rock brutally injure members of the shield not really a face thing to do. Cena to take a cheap victory which he wouldn't do. Punk to not use his rematch clause to get his precious title back.

What was so wrong with the way wwe did it again? Same result without killing a month of pointless filler.

so your plan was for wwe to completely ignore there stipulation on the Shield. Have Rock brutally injure members of the shield not really a face thing to do. Cena to take a cheap victory which he wouldn't do. Punk to not use his rematch clause to get his precious title back.

What was so wrong with the way wwe did it again? Same result without killing a month of pointless filler.

But, only Rock would know who truly attacked him. Nobody else can be certain can they? Also, Rock isn't doing a "heel" thing, he's purely getting revenge. Then the Cena taking a cheap win isn't so cheap. It came to me after HBK superkicked Taker in the chamber a few years back, allowing Jericho, a man HBK HATED, to win.

It's not filler, it's a different story.

It's not a bad idea. I tried to find something wrong, but couldn't. Nothing major anyway

Edit: But what's Taker's reason?

Your idea isn't bad but I really only want Taker/Brock so I'm hoping it doesn't work out. No offense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back