Cena Could've Done Better

I ask again, is Ms. Cena showing her panties in that picture?

1. Why would she be posing like that in wedding pictures for someone other than her husband?

2. If she was posing for her husband, why would John Cena give those pics to Wrestlezone?

3. If John Cena is a member.....Shit...I think Slyfox is John Cena.

Well he didn't give the pics to WZ or anything, they're just out there. Like candids.

Flames Out
Dragon

I think HBK has some other interests though

hbk_raw_030310_1.jpg

I've always wondered why Triple H and Michaels always wanted to get ready to suck it when they were around each other......

If the girl is at least average, then I can believe the fall in love stuff. The pics are blurry, but from what I can tell, Cena's wife is average. However you cannot tell me with a straight face that you would marry someone who looks like, say, Susan Boyle. I mean, you can love someone all you want, but you are just going to end up cheating on them.

Sooner or later once those horny senses kick in, you are going to want some tail, and you are not going to want it from a sagging, smelly, wrinkly booty. Beleive me, not all the hot girls are total bitches. However, if you are in high school or middle school or whatever, don't break an "ugly" girl's heart, or dismiss them, because they could grow up to be beautiful. Or hot. However you want to put it.

If the girl is at least average, then I can believe the fall in love stuff. The pics are blurry, but from what I can tell, Cena's wife is average. However you cannot tell me with a straight face that you would marry someone who looks like, say, Susan Boyle. I mean, you can love someone all you want, but you are just going to end up cheating on them.

Sooner or later once those horny senses kick in, you are going to want some tail, and you are not going to want it from a sagging, smelly, wrinkly booty. Beleive me, not all the hot girls are total bitches. However, if you are in high school or middle school or whatever, don't break an "ugly" girl's heart, or dismiss them, because they could grow up to be beautiful. Or hot. However you want to put it.
Just.....no.

:wtf: Dude, do yourself a huge favor and STFU, you are another one of the idiots on this board who have zero fucking clue as to what you are talking about

Just.....no.

Just.....yes.

You know it and I know it.

And Cena's wife doesn't even look that bad, plus he genuinely loves her, so he's set.

However, KB I respect you and I will pose you with a serious question:

If you were "in love" with her, would you fuck Susan Boyle?

Exactly my point.

I should be a marriage counselor.

:wtf: Dude, do yourself a huge favor and STFU, you are another one of the idiots on this board who have zero fucking clue as to what you are talking about

I wouldn't call myself an idiot.

Just intelligence challenged. If that makes sense. I shouldn't post when I'm drunk LOL.

Just.....yes.

You know it and I know it.

And Cena's wife doesn't even look that bad, plus he genuinely loves her, so he's set.

However, KB I respect you and I will pose you with a serious question:

If you were "in love" with her, would you fuck Susan Boyle?

Exactly my point.

I should be a marriage counselor.

Or a divorce lawyer, cause your POV on this is shit and incredibly wrong

As I continue my marriage seminar,

If you're married, who cares what others think of your spouse's looks? All that matters is you find her beautiful, and if you're in love, anyone is going to look beautiful. There have been girls I've been involved with that I almost guarantee most of the people here wouldn't give half a look to. That means nothing. I looked at them and I liked what I saw.

Or a divorce lawyer, cause your POV on this is shit and incredibly wrong

Is there money in that?

I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one who feels this way. I think you people misinterpreted my post. I'm not saying it's all about looks, I'm just saying that I would settle with looks and love, which isn't hard to find. Not many girls are really, truly, and genuinely ugly. Although I should have worded the post differently.

With that post you apparently entered the as I call it RED ZONE OF DOOM !!!!

It really happens fast sometimes.

Dude just stop, let it go, move on, you're just digging yourself deeper into a hole you will never be able to get out

Susan Boyle. I mean, you can love someone all you want, but you are just going to end up cheating on them.

No. If you love someone, you only want them. Therefore, you won't go around fucking other people. It's really rather simple. I fail to see how it's even a question.

I see that I shouldn't have posted that, so I'm sorry. I'm not married so I don't know the thought process of someone who is. And I hope this apology doesn't come off as kissing ass, because I'm not. I have a strict rule against that.

Unless it's Mickie James. I love Arby's.

Reactions: GSM

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back