Cena Could've Done Better

ztwhite

The Future Mr. Kelly Kelly
After checking out the pics of Cena's wedding and the gallery that features his new wife giving him a lapdance, I can't help but think that Cena could have done better !!

Don't get me wrong - Mrs. Cena is a pretty lady, but I'm man enough in my masculinity to say that Cena's a pretty good looking dude. Plus, he's famous, wealthy beyond all of our wildest dreams, and he has a pretty cool job.

Based on other wrestler's wives - Mrs. Hickenbottom (no, not Becca), Stephanie McMahon, Kimberly Paige, Karen Angle, etc... I think Cena kind of went bottom of the pond.

it was a girl he was with since high school and she stuck with him threw all his training so i guess its true love...makes me sick

I know a lot of people don't like her because she caused all that trouble between him and his dad or whatever but IDC lol it's his life. Hope they're happy.

Flames Out
Dragon

Just a hunch but I think she makes Cena happy, and I don't know about everyother guy but if I were to vow to spend the rest of my life with one woman, she damn well better make me happy, but meh, prolly just me

Whilst she's not going to be in FHM's Top 100 sexiest women on the planet list, she and John obviously have a connection and have done for several years. Leave it at that.

I understand the whole love thing... kind of... but looks go a long way in a successful marriage.

Especially when you consider the type of women he's on the road with ALL the time. Some of the Divas really are smokin' hot and in this day and age of infidelity... I'm just sayin'.

I understand the whole love thing... kind of... but looks go a long way in a successful marriage.

Especially when you consider the type of women he's on the road with ALL the time. Some of the Divas really are smokin' hot and in this day and age of infidelity... I'm just sayin'.

Yeah you have zero fucking clue what you're talking about, zero

30t2985.jpg

LOLOLOL so classy.

Flames Out
Dragon

would beca slep with john cena to get closer to hbk or would she even go as far to sleep with vince mcmahon? just wonderings lol /j/k

Meh, Cenas a good looking dude, and since he's rich could have a super hot wife, but it's nice he's marrying for love and not looks. Me on the other hand...

actually i use to be one of the biggest hbk fans but since dibiase signed my million dollar belt im his biggest fan now so i will switch when i get back to my computer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back