• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cena at SD! Friday

Latino Heat

Dark Match Winner
www.wwe.com

New WWE Champion and RAW Superstar John Cena will make a special Friday night appearance to personally thank SmackDown General Manager Theodore Long for the contract offer prior to Unforgiven.

WWE.com has learned that Long has something special in store for the visiting Champion.

This is likely to be a non-wrestling role, just a promo.

maybe this is the start of the conversion from RAW to SD! for Cena, hope so...

now the boogyman has gone it just strengthens tHE fact that Cena should be on SD!

no with all the people saying JC ruins RAW iks just *bleep* WWE just need talent i hear Monty brown and rov killings are up for grabs right?

THE ENIGMA said:
no with all the people saying JC ruins RAW iks just *bleep* WWE just need talent i hear Monty brown and rov killings are up for grabs right?

im not sure on that but SD! neads their talent back from injury, looks like MVP will have to put some boots on sooner than expected!, also it looks like we'r gunna see more of the Miz WHOOOOORRRAAAAAA!,Twat!

I like the Miz myself, he's kinda stupid yet funny. Cena should appear on Smackdown on friday and bloody stay there too. Give the belt back to HHH and know ur role Cena. I think they should also send Cryme Time to Smackdown as well as they come across as a team that could boost the show. But WWE needs to do soething. 1 or 2 mid card/possible main eventers should be sent to smackdown to help out.

Sladey1601 said:
I like the Miz myself, he's kinda stupid yet funny. Cena should appear on Smackdown on friday and bloody stay there too. Give the belt back to HHH and know ur role Cena. I think they should also send Cryme Time to Smackdown as well as they come across as a team that could boost the show. But WWE needs to do soething. 1 or 2 mid card/possible main eventers should be sent to smackdown to help out.

agree 100%

Miz isnt that bad, albeit hes acting as a filler before the mian roster gets back, well thats what i hope hes doing :)

its "Hoooo-Rah!" not whatever you said, "Latino Heat"

Send Carlito back and give him a short title run, he did almost win the EC in January...

Also, send Kane for a long title run, because he deserves one.

i dont know why u people dont like cena... Oh now i know why because u aint him so stop hatin bitch's

Cena probably will be wrestling on friday night. The WWE is going to tease this angle for awhile with him leaving RAW for SD!

who said he was going back to smackdown. i see him staying on raw for much a longer time. i think raw is the best show and they need him on raw. i have to say this but Smackdown Sucks!!!!

chain_gang_soldier said:
who said he was going back to smackdown. i see him staying on raw for much a longer time. i think raw is the best show and they need him on raw. i have to say this but Smackdown Sucks!!!!

Cena is going to be on SD! next friday making a special appearance or whatever... And Raw definatly doesnt need Cena.. They have a lot of better wrestlers who are more over with the fans that feel its there time to be pushed... SD! doesnt suck either.. If your a a wrestling fan.. You would kno that...

As for the topic.. I read this like 2 days ago.. And Cena is supposed to tag with batista and lashley against booker, finely and regal.. Which may lead to Cena jumping brands to SD!

something gonna spark on smackdown between Cena and someone the question is WHO????

Read tha Smackdown taping results he was announced what role he'll be playin' at tha end of tapings...

it'll b a back stage interview promo concerning an opponent 4 nxt wk on smackdown or survivor series!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back