Cast The Movie: Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferbian

Has Returned.
So I'm thinking of perhaps making this into a series. It all depends however on how this thread will go.

I talked with a friend some time ago about the Blizzard Entertainment movie Warcraft. The movie is seemingly going to have Sam Raimi brought in as the Director. And as you might have figured by it already, the movie has yet to have any announced cast for any of the roles.

While there's no specific characters announced, I'll take the liberty of posting a link to some suggested characters, and people suggested for the role to be in there.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Suggested_Warcraft_movie_actors_ideas

Now, I'll try to fill in my idea of these suggested characters, or at least the significant ones for the story. Or for that sake those I could actually make a proper choice for myself.

Main character: While I have absolutely no idea how the character will be displayed. I could definitely agree with two of the suggestions in Sam Worthington and Gerard Butler. Both have showcased themselves really well in Gamer and Clash of the Titans with their roles. Sam Worthington might be an extra good choice considering it will most likely be a mixture of Live action and animation, ala Avatar.

Arthas: Yeah, lots of good choices for this character. However, my first thought was Viggo Mortensen. While he might not have the experience of playing a dark lord of death, his experience as Aragon, as well as his looks would pretty much be able to thrive rather well with the character of Arthas. As well as his voice would fit well into the voice of Arthas (Rather unique voice)

Grom Hellscream: I'm gonna agree with one of the choices once again. I think that Vin Diesel could play the role of Grom rather well. He has a good build, and a deeper voice that could fit Grom rather well.

Illidan: Hugh Jackman would be brilliant in this role. Athletic build and has a bit of that wild nature of fighting like Illidan does.

Yeah, while this would be very few people to fill a movie, it's definitely some of the key guys available that should be featured in this movie.

For those who wants to respond, but have lack in Warcraft, I heavily suggest using Youtube to get a bit of insight in some of the characters, as well as google to get a look of the build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back