• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Carrie Underwear's new video!

My$terio_Fan

I can do whatever I want
Just leaked. It's really nice. She looks stunning, and I like the poppy vibe to the song. She really is trying to cross over to the pop market. and this video will help. But her akward, sad attempts at dancing, made me laugh. Girl you ain't Beyonce, you can't dance...:) But it was a nice video!

Wow....

Beyonce could take notes on how to be sexy without hanging half of your ass out of your pants.

Carrie Underwood is the most beautiful woman in the world.

You are so wrong.

She's way hotter than Eva. That's not even close.

Carrie >>>>>Eva. I know there's no pics of Carrie's face covered in the combined fluids of ten to twelve people, but I imagine she'd look better than way too.

Meh, I'll take Eva over Carrie any day of the week. Carrie is attractive, but she's really not that hot.

You are so wrong.

She's way hotter than Eva. That's not even close.

Carrie >>>>>Eva. I know there's no pics of Carrie's face covered in the combined fluids of ten to twelve people, but I imagine she'd look better than way too.

More talk of *******. Great. :icon_neutral:

Meh, I'll take Eva over Carrie any day of the week. Carrie is attractive, but she's really not that hot.

I thought that would get more of a reaction from you. But I prefer wholesome blonde types. It so much dirtier when a girl like that sucks your dick.

I thought that would get more of a reaction from you. But I prefer wholesome blonde types. It so much dirtier when a girl like that sucks your dick.

Meh, I could think of quite a few women much more attractive than Carrie. I'm more of a brunette man though. I could probably come up with a dozen actresses off the top of my head that are hotter..

Not even close.
Carrie looks like Emily Osment.

128836181695269621.jpg

Sisters.

She looks like a not quite as hot version of Minka Kelly.

I would do either one.

Carrie Underwood is hotter than both of them.

She looks like a not quite as hot version of Minka Kelly.

I would do either one.

Carrie Underwood is hotter than both of them.

That's actually quite false my friend. Carrie wears way to much make-up to be compared to such a natural beauty like Minka Kelly. Plus, Minka's got one hell of an ass on her.

No make-up:

2m5co51.jpg

DAT ASS:

zt9da0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo