Carlito Disses Impact... Why?

Thanks for seeing my point. And yeah, Undertaker is way over. Wonder why? Rhetorical Q. I think gimmicks in wrestling are great. But okay, I can definitely respect that Abyss is not for everyone. But I'd be hard pressed to bash the guy and/or angle. I mean, how many big men with a 'dark' gimmick can cut a promo? Certainly, those are few and far between. Boss Man was great, Bam Bam, Undertaker, Vader (so-so) hmm... I'm sure there are others. Just too sick to think of them at the moment. And while those are not 'dark' characters, they are big men who can cut a decent promo. Abyss deserves credit for that. He's pretty good on the mic.

But yeah, torture scenes are not for everyone... anyway, I just wanted to put my piece in here before everyone jumps on the Carlito bandwagon ;)

I can't wait for 10-10-10... and I so want a cult stable in TNA :worship:

EDIT: About Lacey, come on guys. She's really grown into her airhead gimmick (?). And while not the greatest in-ring performer, let's not forget that she's super green and she's still around, trying hard not to come off as pathetic as she did in the first few months. Do I prefer ODB, KONG and Flash? F-YES! But they are gone. I've gotten over it. And Lacey... well, Lacey is Lacey for bettter or worse lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back