• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Card for Breaking point.

taker_for_life

Dark Match Jobber
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: Just lost all this crap. re type. FUCK

On RAW last night, two title matches were confirmed for the WWE "Breaking Point" PPV in just over three weeks.
In the WWE title match, it is a rematch ordered by Vince McMahon. John Cena challenges Randy Orton for the WWE title in an "I Quit" match.

So with that I would like to know if you could make the rest of the card, how would you do it??

My card.

Ther Undertaker vs CM punk. Devil's rope match.
So in the lead up to this CM punk runs out of two matches with the Undertaker which is when Teddy coles out to make a match were he cant run he brings up Hell in a cell but says that it needs to be submsion match, So it will be a Devil's rope match.

Dx vs Legacy in a falls count anywere match.
You could have Bret interfear with this match, when it was all but lost, to help bring him into legacey.

Rey vs Zigler( he needs a new name)in a normal submision match.
Have Zigler interfear with one of Rey's match's and after make him tap out. He then chalenges Rey to a match at "BP".

Koffie vs "le" miz. kingstone submision match.
"Le" mis has ben running is mouth for a whle now how he want to et respect and a title shot. Next wek on raw he interfears with one of Koffies matches and challanges him to amatch for the title.

Christian vs Tommy dreamer vs Evene bourne ve Regal. in a Elimination submision match.
Christian vs tomy next week on ECW Regal intefears but Bourne comes out fot he save saying he wantts the champ in one piece for "BP" so he can take the title.

Kane vs Kahli in a clash of the titans itemon a poll match.
Kane attacks kahli with a chair next week to continue the feud. kahli does the same the week after so the chair is on a poll but its a bit gigger than normal.

Miki james Vsmelina to unify the womens belts in a submision match.
dont know why this would happen but I think 2 title s is to much for the womens division right now. The divas shouln't have a brand they should just go were ever. So one title would be fine.

lets see what you guys come up with.

Bourne's gonna feud with Chavo and Swagger was just in a PPV match. Why would they send them back to ECW?

swager has a match with MVP so hes gona feud with chavo.

were do you get that from. If he's going to feud with anyone it's going to be MVP

Cena and Orton should be able to produce a quality match-up. Yes, they have wrestled plently of times, however, Orton and Cena do have pretty good chemistry, and mesh together a lot better than that of Orton and HHH, who for as talented as both are, seem to have trouble to have great matches against one another.

I beleive that the orton cena match was to build up to a match at Hell in a Cell. If Orton runs out of the next couple or one of the next couple it would set up for a match were he couldn't run anymore.

I agree orton and trips have bad chemistry but not the worst. Anyone with kahli sux and when you put Kane or the Big show against him its horible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back