Can't think of a good name for this AWESOME thread

S prince

Occasional Pre-Show
Hopefully I'm not spamming. But I'd like to hear which interview segment/show is your favorite? If you can't follow so far, heres some examples:

Piper's Pit (Rowdy Roddy Pipper)
The Cutting Edge (Edge)
The Barber Shop (Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake)
MVP Lounge (MVP)
Christian's Peep Show (Christian)
The Highlight Reel (Jericho)
Carlito's Cabana (Carlito)

Now I could be missing a few so others can fill in. My personal favorite was The Barber Shop, for one reason only, the birth of the heartbreak kid. When he superkicked Marty Janetty and threw him through the window, it was probably one of the biggest moments for me as a kid watching wrestling. Nowadays with the shows they have now like the Lounge or Cabana, their usually just there so that they can fight their guest. Brutus was impartial on his show.

Now your turn!

The Dirt Sheet, hosted by THE MIZ and MORRISON! And the funny thing is I cant stand either one of them, but I always thought it was an awesome show.

Jake Roberts had one called the Snake Pit I believe. It was pretty good, and Jake could cut amazing promos. My favorite moment was when he DDT'd Hogan on the set. It's a shame they never had a feud over this. I would have loved to seen The American Hero Hulk Hogan feud with The Dark Jake The Snake Roberts. Another missed oppurtunity by Vince Mcmahon.

You forgot the funeral parlor with the Undertaker! frickin epic along with Piper's Pit and the Barber Shop. I guess you have to be born in the 80's to appreciate those shows though.

there was brother love's chat segment - i forget if it had a name
the funeral parlour with the undertaker and paul bearer
also matt striker had that classroom one - again i forget the name

i remember a segment of the funeral parlour wen jake roberts trapped the undertakers hand in a coffin and assualted paul bearer. i couldnt help but wonder why the unstoppable taker couldnt just pull his hand out. it wasnt like the coffin was nailed shut.

anyhow jerichos highlight reel was my fave. often too funny and jericho is gold on the mic.

I liked the Heartbreak Hotel that HBK used to have, and Brother Love's show was always funny. I forgot about the Funeral Parlor, but that one was pretty good too. But I still have to go with Piper's Pit as the best all time.

And WAAAAAAAAAY down at the bottom of the list is that horrible, horrible excuse for a segment on ECW tonight. That was by far the worst talk show segment, or for that matter segment in general, that they've shown for a long time. I would see the Big Show vs The Great Khali in an Iron Man match that have to watch another episode of Washington's show. I hope he can wrestle better than he can talk or he might as well start looking for another job now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back