Can you crack the code?

That N Word

Actively evolving
OK so I normallly don't bring WCWF stuff into the Bar Room but I thought this was something interesting... Can you guess what the code means? What is this about?
[ W C W F ]. C O M;5706345 said:

BREAKING NEWS: Cryptic coded message hacks WCWF website causing fans computers to LITERALLLY crash!!

WCWF fans are in outrage as multiple fans attempt to log on to WCWF's official website and a code is glitching throughout their screens with a coded message that we just so happen to get a screenshot of which you can see below:
18920440_1353572718067694_8956842951937912992_n.jpg

Multiple fans have been trying to crack the code and are already guessing who or what this could possible be. Question is...Can you crack the code?

Indeed. It really wasn't a bad code, but I love me some puzzles and figured it out. Think I'll like what this entails. I admit I'm not an avid reader of yours, but if there are codes to crack you've got my attention. May check out your work more (the 70+ Roster kinda threw me for a loop). But I'll check up on it now and then, being a Fantasy Fed.

Not going to spoil it, but I will tell you that it has to do with The Bash just so you know I solved it.

Indeed. It really wasn't a bad code, but I love me some puzzles and figured it out. Think I'll like what this entails. I admit I'm not an avid reader of yours, but if there are codes to crack you've got my attention. May check out your work more (the 70+ Roster kinda threw me for a loop). But I'll check up on it now and then, being a Fantasy Fed.

Not going to spoil it, but I will tell you that it has to do with The Bash just so you know I solved it.

Awesome and I can certainly tell with that you have cracked it and as for the roster I'm trying to slowly get that down so you'll see alot of changes in the future.

Done.

Honestly, I tried to cheat after Spidey said "The Bash". But like always, couldn't do it. And then I did it. It has happened always to me.

Should I tell the whole code? Or just a hint? I'll PM you the answer.

Another hint revealed!!
[ W C W F ]. C O M;5706453 said:
BREAKING: A New Code Crashes WCWF.com
Reader Big Ash sent the following screenshot below of what happened when she went to the official WCWF website:
19055317_1353802428044723_134081538825491927_o.jpg

[ W C W F ]. C O M;5706459 said:
Dammit lol and PM me. What I'll do with that word is just do what WWE did with The Corre (core) lol. But PM the answer!
First change your PM settings, dammit. I can't PM you. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back