Can Swagger benefit more with Vickie than Dolph?

ZLT-truth316

Dark Match Winner
So I understand how the WWE is in full force with their youth movement. But if your gonna push people why bury young and very skilled talent. So it comes to my question now Why is Mcintyre getting the bigger push then
Jack Swagger. Swagger seems to have it all except for mic skills but he can really wrestle and McIntyre just seems a bit bland to me. What is the WWE doing with Swagger? Why can't they give him a solid mouthpiece like Vickie for example Ziggler seems to do so well on the Mic so why does Vickie gotta be in his corner. If your gonna give someone a mouthpiece why not give it to Jack Swagger? That's the only thing he needs. So my question is do you think Swagger can benefit more to having Vickie then Dolph Ziggler? Your thoughts

Ziggler has only been doing well since hooking up with Vickie. Before that he was as bland as anyone. It's easy to say Swagger would benefit more now that Vicki has gotten Dolph over but if the roles were reversed Dolph would still be stuggling to get over and we would be having the exact opposite conversation. I think Dolph is a little awkward on the mic and while Swagger isn't exactly a master of the microphone I think he does better on his own than Ziggler would.

Like The Brain said, Ziggler has only really improved since he's been with Vickie and we'd be saying Ziggler would need Vickie if it was Swagger who had Vickie.

That said, it was Ziggler who needed and still needs Vickie Guerrero more. Swagger is doing fine by himself. I actually believe he is very impressive on the mic, very natural. He also has a gimmick that isn't generic and hasn't been done to death like Ziggler. If you insist on giving Swagger a crutch in the form of a valet then why not make it a Diva (I'm thinking Layla or McCool)? He has that "jock" thing going on, why not give him a "prom queen" girlfriend?

I think putting him w/ Vickie isn't as good as Dolph w/ Vickie bcuz for Swagger it would look like "this guy can't be champ again without help." It's a better than not being pushed at all like he is now, but a lame push overall. It's bringing Dolph up to a new level for him. Personally I like it a lot. As far as Swagger goes, I liked him with the eagle mascot. I think if they turned him face (easy to do at this point) and put him w/ the eagle the kids would love it. Besides, his gimmick was perfect for a heel in the attitude era (Angle) but perfect for a face in the PG era. Just lose the condescending attitude and make him someone that kids will look up to and aspire to be like.

Anyone who gets paired with Vickie Guerrero is an atomatic mega-heel. If Swagger was originally paired with Vickie, this conversation would have been the exact opposite. I just can't picture Swagger and Vickie walking down the ramp together but hey, stanger things have happened in the WWE. Anyways, I think Ziggler needed Vickie more and I liked how things worked out.

Yeah Swagger and Vickie would look really strange together. I do think WWE can pair him with pherhaps Layla or Michelle when LayCool breaks up or even a heel Kaitlyn. Swagger can run around saying how much swag he has and all that non sense, it would be fresh for his character who is getting quite stale and just floating around the lower mid card scene.

Anyone could benefit from having Vickie in their corner, as long as they are a heel.

Like her or not, Vickie Guerrero generates so much heat, I am starting to worry about the fucking polar ice caps... She is that good at what she does and what she does is be annoying, quite frankly. The fact of the matter is that since Eddie died, Vickie Guerrero has come into her own. I respect the fact that she has moved into the WWE, where there ought to be a lot of pain for her and made it work for her and her family.

That being said, she really is the best heel thing on any brand at the moment. It doesn't matter where she turns up, she will always get booed out of the building and that is incredible. The moment that “EXCUSE ME” flows from her mouth, the fans are on her back and any young heel would die to have that be their reaction. Dolph Ziggler has been the one to ride that wave of hate straight into the main event recently and it has worked for him. Vickie and Dolph seem like a good match right now. Vickie is annoying and possessive and Dolph is subservient and laid-back. To me, the reason why this is workign is because both of them have great chemistry together.

Now, the same might be true of Jack Swagger. He has a different mentality than Dolph and it might not be one that could work with the Vickie dynamic. That being said, introducing them both to each other in the same way Vickie has done with Dolph might get Swagger back up the card a little bit. Right now though, I think Vickie is doing a great job with Dolph and Swagger has plenty of time to make things happen for himself. Of course, this is always a plan for Swagger should nothing else work out for him.

swagger is just better on his own, he has the size and the ability to get over all he need is the story to help him out, ziggler on the other hand is just bland on the mic and to be real her he looks alot better with vickie around him than swagger would ever look. and really they know vickie is like the person with most heat in the company so they put her with the 1 hey wanna push.

Swagger's mic skills are good. I think he gets a bad rep because of his bad title reigh. But if you think back to it, his promos were good. What killed him was he lost his "Swagger".

The second he won the title he put on a suit and stopped being Jack Swagger, no more push ups, no more pyro, it was bland. His promo he did where he had all his trophies in the ring was brilliant, "It's called the Swaggie and it's delicious" That's hillarious.

Ziggler has no mic skills but they wanted to get him over so they put him with Vickie. His character fits with Vickie's. Swagger doesn't need a moutpiece like Dolph does. Dolph still isn't over by his promos, and they still suck. He lacks emotion, luckily he's awesome in the ring.

Well i guess, just like Vickie did after she said that she was goin to leave him after Dolph lost the IC Title, have him lose a high profile match at WM.. Following week Vickie can say that she doesnt want to assosciate with a loser like Dolph.. She needs some-one better.. Some-one who's an All-American-American...

Wuld it sell.. Well, knowing Vickie she could pull it off.. And also allow Ziggler to bring his own personality more on view.. And yes would also help a failing Swagger to get back on the scene.. Well who wouldnt with Vickie.... EXCUSE MEEEEEEEEE!! ;)

I think Dolph benefits from having Vickie because quite frankly before he was paired with Vickie he was basically a jobber with no direction. Now that he has a valet like Vickie he can grow as a top heel following Vickie's lead.

I honestly think Swagger would do better with a diva like someone stated here say maybe Alicia fox or Maryse both would fill the snobby jock's GF easily.

So to answer your question Dolph and Vickie are a pro wrestling match made in heaven. Swagger needs a diva people hate because they're model-ish and Alicia or Maryse would be a perfect fit. I prefer Alicia since she is the better in ring performer.

My only problem with Vickie is the fact that she doesn't get too involved in Dolph's matches say like maybe spraying perfume. In Dolph's opponent's eyes, Hitting them with a high heel shoe etc. Stuff like that...

Ok rant over.:)

Swagger can talk, he doesn't need someone to talk for him.

If you don't tease the lisp, and he is booked properly, he could be taken seriously.

But he is booked poorly.

yes i agree , swagger is the cocky heel but with vickies power swagger could easily use his cockiness the same as edge did

Jack Swagger does not need Vickie Guerrero.

The whole point of Vickie Guerrero at the moment is to build someone up (whoever is her boyfriend at the time) to the main event ranks. Jack Swagger does not need this because as shit as his reign was, he has already gotten to the main event level. Jack Swagger can talk well and can put on decent matches but he has to bring out his inner megastar which he can do on his own and work towards by himself.

Dolph Ziggler on the other hand was just a random guy who besides Spirit Squad had never had any sort of championship as Dolph Ziggler and needed the services of someone like Vickie Guerrero who had experience and could help someone (Edge) to become World Heavyweight Champion. Dolph needed the association with Vickie to garner enough heat and momentum because if you look at it another way, if Dolph Ziggler did not have Vickie Guerrero and was challenging Edge all by himself without any manager, Dolph just would have looked out of water and would not have looked anything like a threat to the title, not that he was much of a threat anyway, but still.

Dolph absolutely, 100% needed Vickie Guerrero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back