• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can someone restore the old TNA Bar Room (nee Cage) thread and merge this into it?

Pepe Silvia

Occasional Pre-Show
http://pwinsider.com/article/64071/jarrett-could-be-fired-at-tomorrows-turning-point-ppv.html?p=1

Dixie Carter announced on her Twitter account that they have added a stipulation for tomorrow's match between Jeff Hardy and Jeff Jarrett. If Hardy wins, Jeff or Karen Jarrett will be fired.

I'm pretty sure the merging is rudimentary, but I'm sure most people who read the WMD Spoiler thread don't give a shit about 95% of TNA spoilers. I don't really give a shit about the latter request, since I could just re-post this story into that thread an-- ...Oh, wait. We don't have a spam moderator to do that.

...Hm.

Neither do I. Charlie, put the bong down. And then send the bong to me. For inspection. Also send nachos. And Beavis and Butthead. We'll get to the bottom of this.

Wasn't the TNA HQ for that stupid factions shit used as a TNA discussion thread after everything died

Although I'm probably thinking of something else

Neither do I. Charlie, put the bong down. And then send the bong to me. For inspection.

Ees plastic :)

SPAM MOD TO THE RESCUE!

Oh. The elections aren't over yet? OK. I'll wait.

Now I can see why you're such a hit with the ladies. And to think: All this time I was attributing it to your faded Wolfpac shirt.

Look who's dolling out the insults now that he has a lady.

Well I've never been one to shit on people for lack of a social life, but when you're simultaneously insulting other's sexual prowess while bragging about your own, odds are you haven't gotten your dick wet in quite a long time.

I'm saving myself for Becca's honeymoon.

I'm not touching that one with a 20 foot pole.

Right. But just so we're clear, when I'm first to the next five threads like this, you're wrong.

Right. But just so we're clear, when I'm first to the next five threads like this, you're wrong.

Right, there's positively an overflow of administrative action that needs to be taken with the spam sections. It's crippling the forums, frankly.

Please, save us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back