Calling out Iamastupidcuntwhocantfollowrules

Pole Smoker

Pre-Show Stalwart
You aint shit. In fact I aint even got enough time to even look at you in the showers. But I am warning you pal, if you keep getting cheeky with good pal the prison guard known as Sly (He's a good guy he gives me lube for the showers and shit), then I'm going to get you at outside play time. I'll come over there and stuff your face so far up my anus you can't breathe bitch. Then I'll love you tenderly and show you what I'm made of. I'll love you up bitch. Make you my little love partner. Then I'll drag your fat ass to the swings and I'll stick you in them. I'll swing you in they pieces of shit till you're sick man. Then I'll make you eat your sick for dinner you little bitch. Then I'll lay a turd and rip of your flesh and make a sandwich and I'll rub it iver your face. Then to finish I'll stick my head up you anus and use you as a hat.

If I could sig, i would sig this. This man has a way with words better then Shakeaspear. "I'll love you up bitch. Make you my little love partner. Then I'll drag your fat ass to the swings and I'll stick you in them. I'll swing you in they pieces of shit till you're sick man. Then I'll make you eat your sick for dinner you little bitch."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back