• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Call tones are stupid

FromTheSouth

You don't want it with me.
Not the ring tones, mind you. If you want to listen to your favorite Britney Spears song 22 times a day when people call, be my guest.

My beef is with call tones. I tend to not call people if I don't like listening to the stupid song. Those people get texts. Furthermore, I do not feel the need to serenade you as thanks for calling me.

I feel the same way. There's nothing I like more than music blasting in my ear through a phone.

I'd say I feel the same way, but my friend has one that plays For Whom the Bell Tolls, so it's actually enjoyable to call him.

My cousin has one that plays the Imperial March from Star Wars, and my "special" friend plays back a 3 Doors Down song. Outside of those, I'm with FTS, they get a text.

In my humbled opinion cell phones are nothing more than a huge world wide scam. You have to pay for everything, even these tones FTS was talking about. They are nothing more than a global scam job and not worth any of my money, hence why i'm one of few teens who don't actually own a cell phone.

My call tone is set to Fade to Black by Metallica, who doesn't like old school Metallica?

I have two diff phones, work and personal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back