T

T_Mighty_J_Mitch

586134466_m.jpg

EXTREME MEASURES IV
1220 Myers St., Oroville, CA
SEPTEMBER 30TH, 2006 7 PM
***MATCHES COMING SOON***

"OLD SCHOOL" RETIRES?

If you have been around the Northern California Wrestling scene for the past year and a half, there is NO DOUBT that you have seen the poetry in motion that is an "Old School" Oliver John match. However, rumors have been running rampant that "Old School" has retired. The PCW Offices have not seen nor heard from him in months. As it stands, "Old School" is set to challenge Scotty Aboot for the PCW World Heavyweight Championship at Extreme Measures IV in Oroville, CA

Plus: PCW World Heavyweight Champion, Scotty Aboot, Mr. Primetime, "The reason mirrors were invented" A.J. Kirsch, Nate Rulz, Commisioner James Hate, and MANY more of PCW's top athlete's are scheduled to be there!

You can get ur tickets via ME! (PM me)

Or by calling (530) 755-4363

Get them NOW!

PS: If you have any experience with Corel or Adobe photo-editing or any graphic design knowledge and would like to provide graphics for the PCW web-site please email us at [email protected]

PCW Because It's Time

T_Mighty_J_Mitch said:
586134466_m.jpg

EXTREME MEASURES IV
1220 Myers St., Oroville, CA
SEPTEMBER 30TH, 2006 7 PM
***MATCHES COMING SOON***

"OLD SCHOOL" RETIRES?

If you have been around the Northern California Wrestling scene for the past year and a half, there is NO DOUBT that you have seen the poetry in motion that is an "Old School" Oliver John match. However, rumors have been running rampant that "Old School" has retired. The PCW Offices have not seen nor heard from him in months. As it stands, "Old School" is set to challenge Scotty Aboot for the PCW World Heavyweight Championship at Extreme Measures IV in Oroville, CA

Plus: PCW World Heavyweight Champion, Scotty Aboot, Mr. Primetime, "The reason mirrors were invented" A.J. Kirsch, Nate Rulz, Commisioner James Hate, and MANY more of PCW's top athlete's are scheduled to be there!

You can get ur tickets via ME! (PM me)

Or by calling (530) 755-4363

Get them NOW!

PS: If you have any experience with Corel or Adobe photo-editing or any graphic design knowledge and would like to provide graphics for the PCW web-site please email us at [email protected]

PCW Because It's Time
No advertising unless it's in your sig. Otherwise people sign up just to mess up the forums.

^ But it's a wrestling promotion, and this is a wrestling forum.

And isn't WWE & TNA advertised every day on here then?

What part of Cali does the wrestling shows? I just moved to Vegas this year. Any chance on putting on some shows here in Vegas? or is it just the california circuit?

^ It's Nor Cal.

But it's probably worth the drive.

I don't know of any promotions in Vegas (or NV for that matter), but you got us, PCW, in Nor Cal, then you got APW (from Beyond The Mat fame), PWG & the up-start GZW down in So-Cal. Oregon has a Portland promotion running shows there too.

T_Mighty_J_Mitch said:
^ It's Nor Cal.

But it's probably worth the drive.

I don't know of any promotions in Vegas (or NV for that matter), but you got us, PCW, in Nor Cal, then you got APW (from Beyond The Mat fame), PWG & the up-start GZW down in So-Cal. Oregon has a Portland promotion running shows there too.

I wanted to know what part of Cali so, I can decide on how long the drive would be and if it's worth driving to see some shows. I may have to check it out.

Thanks!

T_Mighty_J_Mitch said:
^ But it's a wrestling show, and this is a wrestling forum.

And isn't WWE & TNA advertised every day on here then?
Like I said its only permited in your Signature. That's how its been since the beginning of WZ and WZ isn't going to change there rules because you want to advertise in a thread.

^ Ok then, no talking about RAW, SD! or Impact unless it's in your sig.

;)

T_Mighty_J_Mitch said:
^ Ok then, no talking about RAW, SD! or Impact unless it's in your sig.

;)
What does talking about Raw, Smackdown, or Impact have to do with Advertising? This is why WZ doesn't allow, because its not leading to any discussion. It's considered spam and thats what your doing.

kapp said:
What does talking about Raw, Smackdown, or Impact have to do with Advertising? This is why WZ doesn't allow, because its not leading to any discussion. It's considered spam and thats what your doing.

This is just an suggestion but, how about adding a section for advertising wrestling promotions and so fourth? some of the other forums has special section to advertise for events etc.

I'm not condoning spam at all, just this is a wrestling forum and some of the members might be interested in seeing some wrestling shows.

Actually it did lead to a discussion. And if you're talking about RAW, Impact, etc. you're advertising those shows.

T_Mighty_J_Mitch said:
Actually it did lead to a discussion. And if you're talking about RAW, Impact, etc. you're advertising those shows.
Nevermind, I haven't been here in awhile. I found out Inde. promoters are allowed to advertise in General Wrestling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back