Cade and Murdoch

Status
Not open for further replies.

nailscoop55

Occasional Pre-Show
I havent seen cade and murdoch latley does anybody now if they got in trouble or just suck and dont want them on tv?

Well they did definitely reform, but like a lot of the guys on Raw recently, they're most likely getting lost in the shuffle. Raw is somewhat overcrowded right now and they aren't exactly a main feature for the show are they?

Might see them against The Highlanders soon perhaps??

They were on raw last week. They defeated Val Venis and Viscera after Haas came down and Viscera got distracted. Cade looks alot different now. He's got black hair and facial hair. Hopefully they'll fued with the Highlanders to get the tag division going.

The Highlanders look funny there lol i like their finishing move where they got the guy and just slam his face to the mat but with a twist but look kools..im guessing their going to go for the tag titles soon after they get a push

that move is called SCOT DROP (double somolan drop)

Triva: they are from canada

mugford1 said:
that move is called SCOT DROP (double somolan drop)

Triva: they are from canada

Canada by way of Scotland...

And oh yeah - that finisher they use? I liked it a lot - when The Dicks used it a few months ago.

It was unfortunate to see their push get squashed by Big Show and Kane, especially after they invested considerable time and energy in promoting them before Unforgiven of last year. They obviously had some good title defenses against Hurricane & Rosey, and Eugene &Tajiri. I am pretty sure the reason they got axed is because they were not too over with the crowds. They did not really recieve much of a response-positive or negative. Thus, they were not marketable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back