• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Buying Wrestlemania tickets online

Wolfdemon

The Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla
A group of friends and I are really considering going to Wrestlemania 28. From what i've seen online people camp out days at the box office to get really good seats. I want to know how this works into buying them online. Do you have to wait for the box office to sell out then more are released online? I'm really confused about how this works but i'm willing to fork over a good 300 dollars to get some nice seats as long as they are not sold out.

Good Luck... Basically continue to monitor the Wrestlemania tickets sites and when a seat comes out that you like take it before someone else does.

You likely won't have much of a problem. The tickets for these massive stadium shows don't sell out quick.

I have been to a WrestleMania before (Mania XX at Madison Square Garden). I purchased my tickets online, and didn't have a problem. I woke up early the morning tickets went on sale, and I wasn't picky for my seats and ended up getting tickets after about 4 times seaching for my price range as soon as tickets went on sale.

For such a big stadium, just get up early, get online as soon as tickets go on sale, and search for whatever price-level you're willing to spend, and you shouldn't have a problem and you'll get the tickets eventually.

They have a presale two days before they actually go out, just look for password online when it comes available. It got me club level row 1 this year

It shouldn't be too much of a hassle. Like Stormy said, the tickets don't sell out quick. I went to WM24 and was able to find tickets less than two weeks before the show so I don't think you'll have a problem.

Thanks guys. I've been looking and the arena is only like 15 minutes away from the airport and more than likely I can get free hotels for the weekend because my grandma has a time share.

I've been to WM 24 and 25 and I waited months before getting tickets and I got within the first 10 rows on the floor each time. Just check ticketmaster a few times a day and you'll eventually find something good.

What about buying tickets online from here in the UK!?

For such a big stadium, just get up early, get online as soon as tickets go on sale, and search for whatever price-level you're willing to spend, and you shouldn't have a problem and you'll get the tickets eventually.
Just do as I said. Get on when tickets go on sale, and you'll have the pick of the litter.

Then go and get a Hotel reservation and you're good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back