Bully Ray or R Truth who surprised you the most?

Chrome

Getting Noticed By Management
Both RTruth and Bully Ray have had a great year revitalizing there characters. But which have you been the most surprised with? It came to everyones surprise when they were both able to make their characters so likable, when the IWC hated them at one point.

So between the two which has surprised you the most?

No one hated Ray. They were just sick of Team 3D. Such a long time as a tag team with nothing new to offer eventually does that.

Gotta be Ray. 15 plus years with no indication that he's anything more than one of the top tag wrestlers, then BOOM. I saw a fair bit of Troof's potential back in them early TNA days.

Tough call. I'll say R-Truth because it was so sudden. In about two weeks time he went from "boring, generic midcarder" to "wait just a goddamn second, he's actually pretty good". It took Ray months of slow burning, and really getting out of the Devon feud, to prove that he was really going to be special.

I really haven't been following TNA for a long time, but I've seen how much Ray has changed and that makes me happy. I'm glad Ray is a singles competitor now.

I liked R-Truth and his gimmick back when he was in TNA, but now, I really just can't get into him anymore.

So I give this one to Ray.

Bubba Ray showed glimpses of this a decade ago when he pretty much became the face of Raw for a few months. He was the only one that didn't put up with HHH on screen. Too ba they just got lazy creatively and teamed him back up.

Same can be said about Killings. He's always shown signs of having something in him, but I could never have thought he had this.

Both are pretty damn welcome though. Both companies are in need of fresh veterans.

Its odd, since even though he has skyrocketed incredibly, I cant say im even the slightest bit suprised about Bully Ray. I have always hated the mere sight of him, any time he was on my tv screen, he has a VERY strong natural aura of douchebag moron about him, they finally just tapped into it.

Much more suprised by truth. They never even seemed to have the SLIGHTEST inclination to use him for anything, and then in about two weeks time, he is the best and biggest thing going on RAW. For damn sure its R Truth.

Bully Ray. People undermine him because he's in TNA but by God does that man hide his weaknesses(If any) & shines as probably the best heel in wrestling right now.

Bully Ray.

When he split with D-Von i like many people other people said "Ugh not this again they will be back as a team by the end of the year" and damn we was wrong.

With R-Truth when he turned heel i just had a feeling he would do something good i don't why but i just had this feeling.

Truth.

Bully Ray showed personality back when he was in singles in 2002 and when he was in Team 3D, so he was no suprise to me. Truth, I expected to be a low-carder joke with the new gimmick but not only does he get it over, he's hilarious with it too.

Easily R Truth. I remember when he won the gauntlet match on RAW to become number one contender for the WWE title and all of the people on here were literally appalled at the fact that he was getting a main event push. Then all of the sudden a couple weeks later he turns heel by attacking Morrison and everyone completely changed their tune as he quickly became the best part of RAW.

Bully Ray, while surprising, was something that happened gradually. He became what he is now over the course of a few months and after a while of his change happening you could see the potential there. R Truth just came out of nowhere and in the span of a couple weeks went from irrelevant face to top heel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back