• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bullshitting About Television Thread

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Boardwalk Empire, Rubicon, Mad Men, and Dexter tonight. Most excellent. Sunday is the day on the tube.

Three seasons into The Shield. It's truly great stuff.

I love the opening titles for Rescue Me. I might just try to watch that show.

Why does network television suck so much? I tried watching House's season opener. It hurt too much to make it all way through. It's been shit for years now and the last bit of good will from last year's opener just ran out.

I wish The Office would die.

That's all for now.

*Edit* I predict this thread dies quickly. Nobody watches television anymore.

Yeah, I thought Dexter could of been written a lot better last week,
I'm sure it will pick up now though since the first episode of the season is out of the way.

I'll probably watch HIAC (Why? I don't know...) and catch the Dexter replay at 11 or 12.

Anyone ever see the STARZ original series Party Down? Was a good show, but was canceled after the second season.

Van Alden's letter to his wife on Boardwalk Empire last week was the high point of the evening last Sunday.

Барбоса;2482050 said:
First episode of season 7 House tonight. Enjoyed it
Huddy does it for you? 'Cause that's not the show I used to enjoy.

Rubicon sounds quite interesting too
Very slow. I'd be surprised if anyone but me has stuck it out this long.

Huddy does it for you? 'Cause that's not the show I used to enjoy.

I enjoy the dynamic between House and Cuddy, with Wilson sticking his nose in. I can see that it might be old quickly but it should be entertaining as it goes.

The Team needs a bit of spicing up too. 13 might be gone and I think Taub's time has come too.

Very slow. I'd be surprised if anyone but me has stuck it out this long.

Sounds interesting too.

Sunday's do rock, but you forgot the best show of all tonight Coco----Eastbound & Down baby. Lots of other good stuff tonight, the whole Fox animation line-up, Boardwalk Empire, Dexter, Bored to Death, Children's Hospital and Metalocalypse. Yeah, lots of great shit on the tube tonight.

I love telerversion.

I feel like LOST has made me somewhat biased about every show I watch now. I just expect so much from a show now and very rarely do they deliver.

Fucking LOST.

I feel like LOST has made me somewhat biased about every show I watch now. I just expect so much from a show now and very rarely do they deliver.

Fucking LOST.

Yeah, I was big into LOST myself. NBC attempted to advertise this is some kind of replacement for LOST, and it just doesn't measure up.

EDIT: But, on a positive note, Kenny Powers brought new life to "Real American" tonight.

Haven't gotten around to Mad Men, but I did deeply enjoy Rubicon last night. With a build that slow, you really go crazy when something actually happens to happen in the third last episode of the season.

Boardwalk Empire was the usual goodness. Dexter wasn't bad either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back