• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Building An Arcade Cabinet For Emulators On A Pc...

shanezam203

Occasional Pre-Show
I have a folder of Roms, one for Sega and one for Nintendo...

I'm building a cabinet similar to an arcade for Nintendo and Sega emulators...
Perfect-th.jpg

I also have a USB adapter for the old Nintendo controllers and they work via USB, so I am putting them as controllers...
NEScontroler1-th.jpg
NintendoController2-th.jpg

So it is working as is, but I have to open each emulator Nintendo or Sega and then open the game, then sometimes remap the joypad...

I want to have an Interface built that is much easier to launch the emulator/ arcade and then select Nintendo or Sega (or SNES and MAME) and then select the game via a list or images...

Any idea where to start either Dreamweaver or something local to a PC?
MAME, does MAME have a similar interface that will work for this?

Nothing that needs to be online, all local, I have a PC in the cabinet and a 19" monitor, everything is working as is...
I just want it to work for someone if it where their 1st time using it, does that make sense?

I need some kind of a GUI interface where you can 1st select the System Nintendo, Sega, Super Nintendo and MAME.

Then depending on what system emulator you open a list of ROMS, select that and then play...

Any idea where to start?

Thanks,

Shane

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back