Bryan hinting at being the first MITB holder to not win championship?

thrilla11

Pre-Show Stalwart
WWE.com: Do you anticipate your fans going and playing the game, winning the Money in the Bank briefcase, and then not cashing it in until WrestleMania?

BRYAN: I anticipate a lot of people doing that. I also anticipate a lot of people cashing in the Money in the Bank briefcase but losing [laughs].

This is from an article WWE.com ran about Bryan: http://www.wwe.com/inside/wwefeaturepage/daniel-bryan-wwe-12

I just wanted to pass this along. I'm not speculating anything but this really seems like the direction creative is going with him.

They have to bring back the element of surprise with MITB somehow, and Bryan isn't ready to be in the main event and won't be near ready by WM28. He shouldn't even be in the WWE he doesn't fit and he's boring.

They need to end ours and his misery and release him

They are building him up as an underdog so that if he wins it will be an even greater deal.

He can't be hinting at anything that isn't decided yet.

WWE probably doesn't have much of a clue of what they are going to do.

If it ends up being Randy Orton Vs Daniel Bryan and Daniel Bryan wins in a clean 1 on 1 pre advertised match... I'll eat my own shit.

Just like they were teasing at the NWO & Hardcore Title.

Neither of these things needs to happen ever again.

Nash shouldn't even be allowed to come out to the old NWO theme its been dead far to long and can never be what it was back between 1997-2001.

As for the Hardcore Title, it was never a good title, there were never good matches surrounding this title. The WWE is PG having this title would ruin their family friendly image.

He's hardly hinting at it, dude, he's just being modest. He knows he's being booked like shit and doesn't look like a World Champion.

They have to bring back the element of surprise with MITB somehow, and Bryan isn't ready to be in the main event and won't be near ready by WM28. He shouldn't even be in the WWE he doesn't fit and he's boring.

They need to end ours and his misery and release him

This is the second time you've said that, and this is the second time I'll tell you, they've built people into major champions in less time than they have with Bryan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back