• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Brothers of Destruction

CYoung2003

Dark Match Jobber
If you read the Smackdown! spoilers on wrestlezone, it says that Teddy Long announces a tag team match for next week. The match is MVP/Mr.Kennedy vs. Undertaker/Kane! Looks like the brothers of destruction are back, at least this once. Do you think its going to be more of a long term thing?

i aint really sure cause isnt kane ment to be taking a 6 month break or something and plus do you think they could be bringing taker back to tv more then just a rare apperance because it would be really good for the viewers and vince would get alot better raitings and it would be well good to see kane and taker give kennedy a real true beating like the old times back in the WWF

smackdown sucks, but if B.O.D united, it would give me something to tune in for

Ashylarry said:
Smackdown is improving week by week, Kane-Taker reunion could be good.

whitesoxxx1 said:
smackdown sucks, but if B.O.D united, it would give me something to tune in for

Please add more to you posts guys.. Thats as close to a spam as you can get.. Next time you'll prob get warned.

I hope its more of a long term thing but, with kane and taker both are so unpredictable when they are around each other anything could happen. they'll probably function well together because they both share common rivals with mvp/kennedy but unless a rivalry is born between the two teams next week then kane and undertaker will go their separate ways.

i dnt think a undertaker/kane is gonna b a one time thing....these 2 are brothers and have as much history as a austin/rock feud..rock/hhh etc etc they r up there as one of the most destructive tag teams.....they have also created the first inferno match and everyone knows all the history they have so i doubt this could be a one time thing....its been forever since we have seen kane and undertaker on the same brand....the last time they came face to face wasnt it when big show and kane beat the hell out of rey and then taker showed up?....regardless there is alot of potential for something to happen hear....now that you have boogeyman resigned and training...im seeing good possible feuds...just having taker and kane on the same brand makes u excited cuz of the ideas that can b created.....

i agree, but the reason i said that kane/taker could only be temporary is that maybe wwe doesn't want to tream kane/taker together just yet, maybe give kane a title run first, but i could be wrong.

yea....if anything they should tease the undertaker and kane reunion for a couple months like how they did with dx....sure they'll team up for this match but thatll b it and have interaction backstage teasin it or watever i dunno seems kinda gay cuz thats been done so much so im not sure where they culd go with this...actually that just gave me a good match idea....perhaps for survior series or WRESTLEMANIA.....kane/taker vs dx? unlikely but yea watever dream match i guess?

I hope its lasts for a while. The WWE needs big time tag teams. I hope they have a title run that lasts for a few months. It will be good for Smackdown.

I really dont think they have anything else to do beside fued with MVP and Kennedy.. Once there done with them, whos left? Noone can compare to BOD, not even Kennedy and MVP.. So I really dont see them lasting for more then one fued... Kane will probably turn on Taker, and then they'll fued when its all said and done.

Why does everyone think BOD is so great? I'd much rather see them feud with each other... ecause if they became champs it wouldnt even be fair for other tag teams...

Whats it matter if there is no tag team to match BOD right now, I mean come on Kane/Show dominated raw for quite some time. There was no team to match them but they DID lose the title eventualy. So why not let Kane/taker run wild for a while. I personally miss the old beat the hell out of u and move on Kane and maybe making BOD is just the spark he needs for a title run.

Finally WWE figures out that Kane & 'Taker are what we wanna see!

Jermberm said:
Finally WWE figures out that Kane & 'Taker are what we wanna see!

Ok.. I just looked through all your posts, and you either had your topics closed, or all your posts were spam... So you have a warning.. If you dont know what to spam is.. Its basically a one sentence post that wont form a discussion and is useless.. Not spamming would be..

I dont really care for B.O.D... I think its just another waste of time for both Undertaker and Kane.. I believe Kane should turn back to being heel and fued with Taker, or Benoit for the U.S. Title.. And as for Taker.. Either have him fued with Kane like I said before, or make him the #1 Contendor for the WHC.. I believe Booker and Taker would be a good fued.. A lot better then Batista vs Booker for the 20th time..

Thats not a spam... You dont even have to make it that long, just not one sentence, without describing why you feel a certain way.

"Why does everyone think BOD is so great? I'd much rather see them feud with each other... ecause if they became champs it wouldnt even be fair for other tag teams..." -WrestlingIsJericho616

Okay first of all Kane & Taker are veterans and close to calling it quits. So they deserve to do want they want and go out in a blaze of GLORY!!

I think the BOD will be a long term patership because on smackdown there is only 2 or 3 tag teams so they will probibly come back for good. I think smackdown need them together

I dont see the brothers getting back together again especially since there are both nearing the end of thier careers. Taker has made it known he dont want any more championships and Kane has gone on record to say he is retiring early nezt yeat probable after WrestleMania.:robvandam:

ErkBono23 said:
i dnt think a undertaker/kane is gonna b a one time thing....these 2 are brothers and have as much history as a austin/rock feud..rock/hhh etc etc they r up there as one of the most destructive tag teams.....they have also created the first inferno match and everyone knows all the history they have so i doubt this could be a one time thing....its been forever since we have seen kane and undertaker on the same brand....the last time they came face to face wasnt it when big show and kane beat the hell out of rey and then taker showed up?....regardless there is alot of potential for something to happen hear....now that you have boogeyman resigned and training...im seeing good possible feuds...just having taker and kane on the same brand makes u excited cuz of the ideas that can b created.....

yea, sure. but they arent really brothers, i hope u do know that. and what does the 2 of them making the first inferno match have to do with anything

In regards to the Brothers of Destruction and their respective rivalries, I personally hope that after Armageddon Ken Kennedy and MVP are out of the limelight, fair enough Ken Kennedy puts up a fight and does deserve his midcard position although maybe he should feud with somebody else so the B.O.D. can be developed further, and all MVP has done is cheat to win and run away a lot, does he even have a finishing move?

If the Brothers of Destruction do reform they've got a lot of potential competition for the WWE Tag Team Championship - there's already the current holders Paul London and Brian Kendrick, as well as K.C. James and Idol Stevens, William Regal and Dave Taylor and the newly reunited Hardy Boyz and MNM whom both have one superstar each on that brand (Matt Hardy and Joey Mercury respectively) - I feel that regardless of the December to Dismember result, there is a lot of potential for tag team wrestling to be pushed up a notch - hopefully with the Brothers of Destruction playing a part in it.

If Kane is going to take time off, this may be a way to start a Kane/Taker feud with Kane going away for a while after.

I don't see BOD teaming up often against other opponents, but after their singles matches their feud may continue and perhaps a gimmick tag match or two will go down. Maybe the tag titles will get involved.

What about talk of the Undertaker's streak snapping this coming WM? Is it likely it would be a tag match?

Kane and Undertaker should retire together, falling into a pit or something and never being heard from again.

That's a good way to kill off two great characters. Paul Bearer should be there too, perhaps as the murderer.

How can you kill "The Deadman"? Am I correct in saying that Undertaker's character is supposed to be immortal or is that just a misinterpretation on my part? Although if there's anybody who would know how to and could put an end to Undertaker and/or Kane it would be Paul Bearer.

They should have a storyline where someone like kennedy, booker t, mvp, or batista, drags the Undertaker and Kane's past into the storyline so that it would be BOD vs another team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back