• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Brothers Of Destruction Reunite Next Week

Mexican Geek

It's good to be back!
wow, I never saw this one coming....

from WZ news (and SD tapings)

MVP & Matt Hardy defending the WWE Tag Team Titles against The Undertaker & Kane have been added to the No Mercy card.
THE Brothers of destruction returns as champs?? Good for Kane, meh for taker.
Though, I see mvp and Matt retaining somehow, maybe a feud between the brothers again?

Damn, that's actually sweet! Doesn't seem to be much out there for Kane & The Undertaker so being tag team champions again would be something different for the two and I was a huge fan when they teamed together briefly in 1998 and in 2001.

this could defenitely be an interesting tag team however like AE said they probably wont win the titles and this will hopefully lead to a feud between them that right there would defenitely be more interesting to me than if they carried the tag team titles

Wow. That actually sounds like a match I want to see. That hardly ever happens. Hopefully MVP & Hardy retain. Then again imagine what it would do for Deuce & Domino if they were to defeat the BOD. Should be a good match.

I've also just had a thought. October means 10 years of Kane. So I can see a heel turn. It's not needed which by definition means it deffo going to happen. And they've been building a HIAC match for months now. At first there was supposed to be Batista vs. Taker then Cena vs. Orton. Maybe they'll have a Kena vs. Taker at Cyber Sunday. That will also mean 10 years of HIAC's.

Im not sure whats going on now, Because when checking wwe.com it shows the BOD vs Matt and MVP as a "Next week" match, and has no mention of it on the No mercy card. It also doesnt mention if it a title match or not.

It's easy to get stuff like that wrong when you read spoilers, so I wouldnt be surprised if it's not happening at No Mercy. Could still be an intresting match. I hope that Taker & Kane dont win the titles though. The Deadman version of Taker would look stupid with Smackdowns baby blue tag belt.

EDIT: Confirmed on the Smackdown page.

The last time i checked there was only 5 or 6 matches on the card. Now mabye they are expecting a match 2 go 4 a long period of time or the card isnt finished yet.

As for taker and kane i dnt really want them to be tag team again, id prefer them to stay single for a returning edge 2 fued with taker.

I prefer Kane and Undertaker to stay ar singles. BOD is old out and me to want them reunite I would like to see a long program. I don't see them winning this Sunday.

I don't believe much is to come from this match. imo it seems to me that creative has nothing to do for Undertaker or Kane at the moment so they decide to recreate the BOD and stick them in the tag team title picture. I like the move because i see two things happening either they win and go onto feud with D&D because if D&D wins it could give them a lot of creditability because they defeated Kane and Undertaker. Or i can see Kane turning on the Undertaker setting up another Taker and Kane feud. Imo this match will be a good match because Undertaker is good in the ring and MVP is improving after every match, Kane is a veteran and Matt is pretty solid in the ring. I see Matt & MVP retaining because i cant see Undertaker being caught up in a tag team feud with him suppose to be feuding for the WHC. So i believe this will be a one time thing leading to a Taker and Kane feud.

i agree a taker vs kane fued would be great 4 both of them as they have had no real storylines in ages. Cant wait to see the fued if it does happen

Well there goes Undertakers World Heavyweight Title reign
but I think this would be good for kane as he needs a push to alteast the tag team titles I'm glad WWE hasnt just forgot about him, Undertaker and kane made a great team back in 1998 and 2001 I'm just hoping that kane doesnt spoil Undertakers hype and popularity by taking him down to his level but I dont think that will happen Undertakers going to make kane a "STAR" again

Well there goes Undertakers World Heavyweight Title reign
but I think this would be good for kane as he needs a push to alteast the tag team titles I'm glad WWE hasnt just forgot about him, Undertaker and kane made a great team back in 1998 and 2001 I'm just hoping that kane doesnt spoil Undertakers hype and popularity by taking him down to his level but I dont think that will happen Undertakers going to make kane a "STAR" again

Lol slow down dude, Taker and Kane don't have the titles yet. As far as I know they haven't even announced the titles will be on the line, and even if they are it doesn't mean BOD are going to win them. Undertaker could still easily win the WWE title and this could be his "Last Match on SD!" deal (like Edge having his last match on Raw after winning the World title), keep in mind this match was made on Tuesday before they decided what to do with the WWE title. This might just be a one time reunion.

Yes,i agree with Taker and Kane feud. When was the last one 3years ago?

hm...my oppinion is : it will be like mvp/matt hardy win over kane/taker...badly that kane will be the one who fails/get pinned...which is bad since kane likely has to loose every more or less important match, when this happens, taker gets in rage and shows, that he can easily defeat both (matt and mvp) alone which leads him to a higher -almost world champion- level, while kane (still) stays on his midcard level(which isnt enough/fair,since he's the same blood as taker ). on the other side, i dont know what "psychotic maniac" wants to do with a title anyways...kane is my personal fav. wrestler, but still i dont want him to get a title, just some good storylines and more wins...clear wins..and not against guys like kenny dykstra...but the taker/kane reunion could lead to a feud between these two, which could raise kane to upper midcard level, if they dont give only one match to this feud...but that's just a oppinion

I don't believe much is to come from this match. imo it seems to me that creative has nothing to do for Undertaker or Kane at the moment so they decide to recreate the BOD and stick them in the tag team title picture. I like the move because i see two things happening either they win and go onto feud with D&D because if D&D wins it could give them a lot of creditability because they defeated Kane and Undertaker. Or i can see Kane turning on the Undertaker setting up another Taker and Kane feud. Imo this match will be a good match because Undertaker is good in the ring and MVP is improving after every match, Kane is a veteran and Matt is pretty solid in the ring. I see Matt & MVP retaining because i cant see Undertaker being caught up in a tag team feud with him suppose to be feuding for the WHC. So i believe this will be a one time thing leading to a Taker and Kane feud.

i see this more of a cue in regards to matt hardy and mvp as tag champs, creative would usually shun matt in regards to big competition but instead are having him and mvp wrestle a big title match against two main event performers,i think this is brilliant and will help elevate the duo, lets just hope that it doesnt become a squash

Check out how much prestigue whoever got the belts off of Taker and Kane would get.

If they win the belts then WWE tag team Championship belts will have some measure of credibility back dont get me wrong Matt and MVP are great but arnt really a proper tag team so kinda dont count.

Good for Kane! Id rather have Taker WHC possibly this is a one time thing but i see MVP and Matt retaining and Matt feuding with Kane.

This is probably the match I am looking forward to tonight. I am a massive Matt fan and the fued with MVP has been geat so far (maybe they have finally forgiven him). I can't see BOD getting the titles though and it has been a while since we seen a turn on PPV but does anyone think seeing Taker turn would be a little more interesting???

Hopefully because they've got something better for the two of them planned that they aren't announcing. It just makes no sense to leave the off the card entirely.

My opinion is that taker/kane will beat mvp/matt, opening the possibility for them to finally fued over the US title. Then i can see taker/kane holding the titles for about a month, dropping them to deuce-domino since theres no real tag team competition on SD anyway

i dont think a taker vs kane feud would work right now. i'd prefer edge vs taker for the whc at wrestlemania and then maybe kane screws taker out of the title and that leads onto a feud. but i havnt heard anything about that match at NM because its schedules for smackdown and the titles wont be on the line

I always love it when they get back together. I remember all the great moments they had together. Its also sad seeing them together today because both of them a shell of what they once were but still go well together after 10 years.

I can not wait to see the match and I will be watching Smackdown this week for this main event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back