• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Brock Lesnar

P

PauLwaLL

*Alright... I just read on wrestlingheadlines.com That the WWE is trashing Lesnar.. Saying he was never a good wrestler.... and all a bunch of different stuff....

Personally I think the WWE needs some1 like Lesnar on SD! to fued with Lashley, Batista, and Benoit when he returns... Do you think Brock Lesnar is ever gonna come back to the WWE?

It was on wrestlingheadlines.com I think... They were saying how they never needed him.. And how they helped him get his try-outs for the Vikings... And when he didnt make the team... He just forgot about the WWE...

Why would the bash Lensar for being a bad wrestler. Most of the people in the WWE can't wrestle and are only there cause there weightlighters or cause their on roids

I read on Hot Wrestlezone news stories someone wrote in saying that they made fun of him in magazine

He isnt a bad wrestler... He's better then the Lesnar wanna be Batista... He should come back...

They didnt really bash him they just made a small comment they didnt say like hes a crap wrestler or that kind of stuff

Damnit... It was a wrestlingheadlines... They were talkin shit about him... All I wanted to see was do you think Brock should come back...

The fact is, I have respect for any guy that would even attempt super plexing the Big Show- that's bigger than FU'ing him anyday.

Flames Out
Dragon

Lesnar is a solid wrestler (even in real life) and was deserving of everything he got while in the company because he was as talented as a big guy should be. He's just a different breed because wrestling isn't his main focus in life. He may be big, strong, and brutal, but he's still just a confused kid who is trying to find out what he's going to do with himself next. mean, look at his recent career path. WWE Champion...trying out for the Minnesota Vikings...IWGP Champion (as he couldn't wrestle in WWE)...and then MMA fighter? He would still be one of Stamford's top guys right now if he wanted to be. The sad thing is that his "token big guy" replacement can't wrestle. Yes, I'm talking about you, Dave. Still, though. I would've loved to see Lesnar vs. Batista just for the sheer fact that Lesnar would squash his ass...especially if the fight were real.

PauLwaLL50 said:
Personally I think the WWE needs some1 like Lesnar on SD! to fued with Lashley, Batista, and Benoit when he returns... Do you think Brock Lesnar is ever gonna come back to the WWE?
I wouldn't say WWE needs Brock Lesnar, but it would possibly help them. I'm sure the door is always open for Brock Lesnar to come back, but he would have to agree with a contract that WWE is offering. I wouldn't mind him coming back as long as he matured meaning the way he acted. You could tell he didn't want to be in the WWE anymore during his matches and even when he did the F5. I just hope he learned his lesson not meaning it was his or the WWE's fault, but he walked out on the WWE when they did alot for his wrestling career by making him the youngest WWE Champion ever, winning the King of the Ring only a few months after debuting, veterans jobbing to him, etc... I think he should of took some time off and sorted out his thoughts before he just decided to leave the WWE totally, so he could of thought longer on what he wanted to do with his career.

Bringing in Lesnar could help, but then again WWE should be establishing the stars that they already have before they decide to bring in Lesnar. Smackdown needs to establish the stars that they do have now. Alot of people may think that Smackdowns roster may look weak, because of injuries and everything else, but what is the best way to make Smackdown better? Don't you think in the long run establishing the wrestlers they do have now would be a better thing for the WWE?

I don't think Lesnar is going to come back anytime soon unless WWE gives him a lighter work schedule and alot of money, but I wouldn't rule out a return in the future.

You have a point but theres noone really they can push besides for Kennedy, Lashley and MVP.... Raw has an old roster but SD! is just as old... Look at there top 5 wrestlers... Batista - 30's... Benoit 30's.... Booker T - High 30's maybe 40's.... JBL (Tho he doesnt wrestle anymore) - 30's.... Finlay and Regal high 30's or 40's.... Raw atleast has developing Young superstars... SD lost all of theres... They need Lesnar back... He just turned 30 and he and Lashley could have a great fued...

PauLwaLL50 said:
You have a point but theres noone really they can push besides for Kennedy, Lashley and MVP.... Raw has an old roster but SD! is just as old... Look at there top 5 wrestlers... Batista - 30's... Benoit 30's.... Booker T - High 30's maybe 40's.... JBL (Tho he doesnt wrestle anymore) - 30's.... Finlay and Regal high 30's or 40's.... Raw atleast has developing Young superstars... SD lost all of theres... They need Lesnar back... He just turned 30 and he and Lashley could have a great fued...
Booker T, Finlay, Regal, and The Undertaker are already in their 40's. There's a few different things I can say. On one side you have alot of the older wrestlers being pushed, but some of them are more towards the end of their career, so some would think they deserve that push. Booker T is in his 40's, but he finally got to wear the WHC again. The last time he wore that was back in 2001 when he was the WCW World Heavyweight Champion. Booker T deserves it just like anyone on the roster, because he has busted his ass over the years in the WWE winning the Intercontinental Championship, United States Championship, World Tag Team Championship, and Hardcore Championship. Right here I was just using one example of the older guys in the WWE, which was "Booker T"

On the second example of the older wresters i'll use "William Regal" William Regal has been loyal to the WWE for many years. I don't know about everybody elses opinion, but I for one think he wasn't used as well as he should of been. He has held some titles and been in some decent feuds, but he'll get a little push, then we won't hear from him for awhile, so if WWE is going to push him, I think they should do it now, if at any time at all. Some people might not like him, but you can't deny thats hes not a solid wrestler.

On the third example I'll use some of the younger talent or newer WWE wrestlers. You have guys like Matt Hardy, Boogeyman, Brian Kendrick, Paul London, Jamie Noble, Kid Kash, Psicosis, etc... I've named just a few wrestlers even though there is more, but WWE can work with all these guys mentioned and unmentioned to build them up more as wrestlers on Smackdown. Yes, WWE needs to put more of the smaller guys in different divisions other than the cruiserweight division. I'm not saying WWE is doing a bad job now, but it would give Smackdown a wide variety of story lines, feuds, etc...

I can see where you're coming from, but WWE is doing fine without Brock Lesnar. This year has been pretty weird for Smackdown. First you had all the injuries on Smackdown, then some went to Raw, then some went to ECW, so I'd give Smackdown a little bit of time and hopefully by then some people will be fine with how Smackdown is. I don't have a problem with how Smackdown is right now though.

Persomally i thought Brock was Great.. A big boy with some true talent.
But truthfully i think Brock will have to break before Vince does...Vince had a lot riding on Brock ( no matter what the WWE said) and Brock just walked away... And returned wanting a Taker Style contract.. ( More Money, Less wrestling) Vince ain't gunna take that shit.

Unless TNA become's a true threat.. But if so that day is still a long way off.

boogeyman may be newish talent but he is 42 he has made it real late and surely wont be able 2 go on for that long if he gets injured again when he comes bk that myt that 4 him

He'll go back to WWE eventually, most of the big stars eventually do. I've always been a fan, I think he has the ability to be the next Benoit or Angle ie. he can have a good match with almost anyone. He does pretty much the same as Goldberg as in he does lots of big power moves, but unlike Goldberg he can wrestle and can have matches that last a lot longer than a few minutes.

im always wished Lesnar never quite the WWE...but after eddie died i was glad he left...cause if lesner never left Eddie would of never won the title...The nnly reason wwe gave it to him when they did was lesner was leaving and they new he deserved it...right now i can care less if he comes back or not

I thought Brock was great, but like Kapp said, the WWE doesn't need him anymore, it's be good if he came back, new feuds, etc. But i don't see anything happening between the two right now.

i would love to see him come back, even though i didnt watch him when he was around cuz i got back into wrestling over a year ago but he was a great wrestler when i watched him in the ppv's, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back