Brock Lesnar VS Steve Austin At Wrestlemania 32?

I would absolutely love to see this happen. I'll believe it when I see it though, as this would make it the thousandth rumored comeback for Stone Cold since he hung up the boots. If they want to guarantee a sold out crowd of over 100,000 at Cowboys Stadium, this is a great way to go about it. Imagine this card for a second if the rumored matches become reality...

Austin vs Lesnar
Taker vs Sting
Rock vs Triple H
Hogan vs Cena
Rollins vs Ambrose vs Reigns for the WWE Championship
Orton vs Wyatt

And just some others I'd like to see...

Bryan vs Owens
Tag Team Championship : The Usos vs Harper & Rowan
Neville vs Kidd
IC Title: Sheamus vs Cesaro ( I don't see him staying partners with Kidd all that much longer)
Ryback vs Rusev
Divas Title: Paige vs Charlotte

If the requirements are different for a one match send off than for a regular schedule than hopefully Austin can pass the medical screening. It was just a normal blah blah interview till the very end,then it got interesting to say the least..

I dont know if the match will happen or not,it seems interesting though as WM draws closer we will find out im sure.. In a regular match Lesnar would wipe the floor with Austin considering Lesnar's style is heavy on suplexes and is very rough.. But a texas deathmatch the drawing board is about even..

But almost 13 years off,thats a lot of ring rust to shake off even for one night.. Its obvious austin is in great shape but if the WWE is intenet on setting the 100k mark then this match has to happen..

The amount of time spent in the Reigns and the Cena matches with Brock suplexing them tells me that this was nothing more than two old friends having a good time and getting the internet rumbling. Job well done. Austin, even in great shape, should not be taking any belly to back suplexes from Brock.

In addition to all that, I find it highly doubtful Austin would agree to lose in his only match in the past decade......so now you've got to add that stipulation to the whole mess.

I don't. I always got the impression that Austin, regretted the walk out. I think he has even brought it up in interviews, that it wasn't the right decision. That he should have lost to Lesnar (even though he's right, it should have been a big publicised match, not a throw away RAW KOTR match). Maybe it weighs on him to some extent (I doubt it, but who knows what a man is really feeling). This would be some kind of closure.

I think Austin should face Cena or Hogan. Brock's style is just too rough, but if it were to happen. Hell yeah, I'd be for it.

For anyone doubting that this was a work let me lay this out for you. We just witnessed one of the best promos I've ever seen!

Just think of what that podcast said. What's that saying again?

"Where's the money!?"

As Heyman said; He can go out there and babble for 4 minutes but if he didn't sell something, if he didn't bring in money, then it was pointless. That podcast was a full hour long promo cut by two of the best. Talking about how close they were and how they've had good times and how Austin respects Heyman and taught him so much etc.

All to lead to the end. Where Steve Austin turned into StoneCold. Where the podcast host disappeared and the rattlesnake came out. Where Austin was even pissed off at his close friend.......where Stonecold says he would whip Lesnars @$$!

That's where the money is. A master promo by two of the best! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back