Bring the Mavericks mother fucker!

Mavericks fan

Formerly Hippiedog
DallasMorningNews.com has an article up noting that WWE Raw star Cody Rhodes has challenged next week's Raw guest host, Mark Cuban, to a match. Rhodes was quoted as saying "We've had some guest hosts like Bob Barker who couldn't get in the ring, but Mark Cuban is a pretty active guy. I suggest that if he wants to get some payback on [Randy Orton], he bring a couple of Cowboys or Mavericks to the ring on Monday and put his money where his mouth is. We'll have an old-fashioned six-man tag match."

Mark Cuban responded to Rhodes' challenge by saying, "What makes them think I would need any help? Orton got lucky one time. It won't happen again."
You ******ed douche bag,bring Nowitzki,Howard,Terry and Kidd so we can see Cody and Orton`s ass whooped Dallas Mavericks style.

your obsession with american sports is SCARY for a 'serbian' ey deadman?

yeah it was CM. <3 Good to see you around buddy :)

Oh, sorry CM. Thanks man! Was that you who deleted the post from my thread in the BT? If so, thanks for that too.

Not to derail this thread... I would like to see Dallas Mavericks vs. Legacy. Should provide for some good entertainment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back