Bring Hulk Hogan To Port Hope

Radical Canadian Goose

Getting Noticed By Management
I live in a small town in Ontario about an hour and a half east of Toronto called Port Hope.

Back in 1980 our town was hit with a massive flood which severely damaged the town. Since then we have had an event called "Float Your Fanny Down the Ganny". This event happens at the beginning of April and involves people making handmade crafts or kayaks and going down the Ganaraska river in them. It is quite entertaining and has garnered attention throughout the world.

A native of Port Hope has started a GoFundMe page to bring Hulk Hogan here for the event. It is absolutely random, but worth a shot. Please help bring the Hulkster to Port Hope

https://www.gofundme.com/brh32ms4

I've been to Port Hope. Live in Maple just north of Toronto myself. You know the home of Canada'a Wonderland, or Wonderdump as we call it.

I didn't know you guys wanted Hogan there, but why is the question? Go for Gretzky or Owens even.

Honestly I have no idea why somebody decided on Hulk Hogan. I think it was just throwing out a celebrity name that will do anything for the right amount of money, who will bring huge exposure to the town.

I live in a small town in Ontario about an hour and a half east of Toronto called Port Hope.

Back in 1980 our town was hit with a massive flood which severely damaged the town. Since then we have had an event called "Float Your Fanny Down the Ganny". This event happens at the beginning of April and involves people making handmade crafts or kayaks and going down the Ganaraska river in them. It is quite entertaining and has garnered attention throughout the world.

A native of Port Hope has started a GoFundMe page to bring Hulk Hogan here for the event. It is absolutely random, but worth a shot. Please help bring the Hulkster to Port Hope

https://www.gofundme.com/brh32ms4

Radical brother tears are streaming down my face man from all your love. Love and kisses. HH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back