bring back the...

blowjoe5

Occasional Pre-Show
misfits in action! not great in wcw but essentially not a bad concept in my opinion. once the eddie thing gets old with rey, have chavo restart the group with people like snitsky, maybe charlie haas, possibly eugene etc. and bring back goldust! i like the group purely as its a great way to have some great wrestlers involved with storylines even if their individual gimmicks are lacking. they could fued with the ss maybe. what does everyone think?

I dont like the idea, and plus SS wont be around for much longer

And anyway Eugene and Haas are happy in thier current roles and there is no way Goldust will be brought back

I hated the Misfits In Action it was one of those gimmicks that showed how bad WCW was just like G.I. Bro and Demon.

haha it wasent an overly brilliant gimmick i admit, just there really are some very talented guys who cant get a push because of their current gimmick which wwe will refuse to drop. like eugene for example. a stable like that would allow him to be involved in actual storylines. i couldnt honestly imagine eugene being involved in a real storyline any other way at the moment. him and hacksaw are the sort of team that should come out in a dark match to get the crowd in a good mood. they aren;t really serious tag title contenders. maybe fued too cool and mia. that would be amusing.

Personally I thot that stable was really stale... Hugh Morris was the leader... That says enough for itself.. Honestly im starting to get fed up with seeing stables reform... They need to thnik of new stables to make if they want to make a stable..

i agree with the old stables thing in a way. i think the dx nwo thing should happen if possible. it can give shawn a good reason to leave, keep trips a face and bring back xpac who i love. but apart from that you're right. but i think the wwe deffinately needs more stables. they're entertaining and can help push mid card wrestlers and get them involved in bigger storylines but with a bit of support. i have a stable thread just made.

yea it used to be a more entertaining show when they had stables, personally my favorite was evolution

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back