Brilliant Wikipedia

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
An obsession of mine is keeping an eye on how long various champions have held titles as in length of reigns in days. The OVW Title page was messed up beyond all belief and in the last month and a half or so I've been trying to fix it. Something got messed up so yet again I tried to fix it, and naturally, Wiki changed it back to what it was before, because that was SO much better.

Odd, they've actually aproved most of my edits. But I edit very, very random things.

I've been editing it for about a month and a half now. Instead of using the same chart that every other belt uses for reign lengths, there's some weird thing where one of the colums that has a maximum of four characters in it but it spans half the page. I was trying to get rid of that. I'm satan.

Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute.. You mean to tell me, that my precious Wikipedia is wrong?! Surely, you jest!

Uncyclopedia is better. Their description of Andrei Tarkovsky's films had me rolling in laughter.

Fuck Wikipedia, I got banned for changing "WrestleMania XXV" to "The 25th Anniversary of WrestleMania" which is what everybody in the WWE called it, apart from JBL once.

Anyway, speak to Harthan, he's an admin there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back