Brian Pillman "Loose Cannon" DVD

S

scalizi

Anybody have information on the Brian Pillman DVD? Is it just a documentary or will they include matches? What matches/angles would you like to see included?

Looks like a pretty solid DVD matchwise...

Here are the matches that will be appearing in the upcoming two DVD disk set on Brian Pillman. Also, the documentary will be 95 minutes and it will cover his career in football, Stampede Wrestling, Hollywood Blonds, Four Horseman, ECW, car accident, Hart Foundation and more. "Loose Cannon" is scheduled to be released on September 26, 2006.

*Bruce Hart & Brian Pillman vs. Midnight Cowboys 4/23/88 for International tag team titles
*Pillman vs. Lex Luger 10/28/89 Halloween Havoc
*Pillman & Tom Zenk vs. Michael Hayes & Jimmy Garvin 2/12/90
*Pillman & Austin doing "A Flare for the Old" segment on WCW TV
*War Games 1991 with Pillman & Sting & Steiners vs. Four Horsemen
*Pillman vs. Ricky Morton 10/27/91
*Pillman & El Gigante vs. Barry Windham & Arn Anderson 6/12/91 loser leaves town match to lead to the Yellow Dog angle
*Pillman & Windham vs. Johnny Gunn & Zenk 12/26/92
*Pillman & Austin vs. Ricky Steamboat & Shane Douglas 5/23/93
*WCW Thundercage with Pillman & Sting & Dustin Rhodes vs. Paul Orndorff & Austin & Rick Rude
*Pillman vs. Jushin Liger from the first mach of the very first episode of Nitro
*Pillman vs. Dean Malenko 1/22/96 Nitro
*Pillman vs. Eddie Guerrero 1/23/96 Clash of Champions (where Pillmans scared Bobby Heenan half to death)
*Pillman vs. Austin 6/16/97 Raw
*7/6/97 Calgary Stampede Hart Foundation vs. Austin & Shamrock & LOD & Goldust (I can tell you from talking to Pillman right after this match ended that this match was the personal highlight of his career)
*Pillman vs. Goldust 9/7/97
*Pillman vs. Liger 2/22/92 SuperBrawl from Milwaukee

i hope they have the segment were pillman has a gun and trys to shoot austin

i believe that is what happened been so long since i seen it but that shit was classic

aww the good old wwf days too bad their gone oh well

anyway the pillman dvd will be good ill probably get it

just looking at the youtube videos, theres a classic 8 man tag match with austin/young/gaylor/akbar vs jeff jarret/embry/dundee/percy pringle(!!)

Its a superb match too,very original...has to be on the dvd.

It's a damn shame the only reason people remember Brian Pillman is because of the gun angle with Austin. Pillmam was one of the best wrestlers I've ever seen and would have gone on to great things had it not been for Bill Watts pretty much killing the WCW Cruiserweight division with the dumbest rule in the history of wrestling,"No moves from the top rope." That and Bischoff pushing him aside(along with Steve Austin,Mick Foley and Vader)so they wouldn't steal the spotlight from Hulk Hogan and the guys that came to the WCW with him.

JohnnyRodz said:
It's a damn shame the only reason people remember Brian Pillman is because of the gun angle with Austin. Pillmam was one of the best wrestlers I've ever seen and would have gone on to great things had it not been for Bill Watts pretty much killing the WCW Cruiserweight division with the dumbest rule in the history of wrestling,"No moves from the top rope." That and Bischoff pushing him aside(along with Steve Austin,Mick Foley and Vader)so they wouldn't steal the spotlight from Hulk Hogan and the guys that came to the WCW with him.

i dont remember pillman because of the gun angle i simply mentioned it should be on the dvd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back