• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bret Hart Vs. Ric Flair in a street Fight match?

Ballistic83

Occasional Pre-Show
With all this stuff going on with the dislikes of each, Bret "the hitman" Hart, and "the nature boy" Ric Flair. It's real hard to deal with all this from outside the ring.

But since both wrestling legends have tides with Ring Of Honor (ROH), while not have them get down in a good ol' fashion "Street Fight Match"!? That match up by itself is the ROH's Wrestlemania alone.

Both men can't wrestle due to Hart's Heart condition, and Flair being retired. It would bring a powerful life force to the Ring Of Honor's wrestling company!

Just think about it?

The only question I have is: How drunk is Flair going into this fight?

The drunker he gets, the more invincible he becomes. I love Bret Hart, he is by far one of the best if not the greatest technician in professional wrestling, but if I was him and I saw a drunken Ric Flair running at me yelling, "WOOOO!!! WOOOO!!! SPACE MOUNTAIN, WOOOOOO!!!!", throwing knife edge chops at the air and dropping elbows on his suit jacket...

Mark my words, boy, I would fucking run.

First of all, in a real life street fight, even if Bret Hart is in the worst condition in his life... he would still kick Flair's ass. Ric Flair is a pussy, pure and simple, while Hart's one of the toughest men who ever stepped in the ring, and has a shoot background to his name. Flair's son Reid would stand a better chance in a fight against Hart than Ric could. Like I said, he's just a pussy. Hell, his daughter would fight before him for fucks sake.

But anyway, this is never going to happen. Bret is in no condition to have any kind of match period, and I'm sure he's not stupid enough to get into a fight with anyone. And while Ric will do anything for a dollar, Bret Hart has his life and priorities straight and doesn't need to wrestle anymore at all. These appearances are enough for him.

There's really no debate here. Bret Hart would beat the hell out of Ric Flair, even if both were in their primes. I'm a fan of both, but Flair's all show and would get his ass kicked by pretty much anyone. Just think of it this way; Bret Hart punched out Vince McMahon, Flair got punched out by his daughter's boyfriend.

Yeah...Bret would kill Ric. And I wouldent be mad at him if he actually did. I personally think over half of Flair's "hate" for Bret is due to him believing all the bullshit 3H and HBK tell him and have told him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back