• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bret Hart should fuck off.

Remix

Is a thin rope
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/bret-hart-on-wwe-i-expect-to-be-part-of-things-for-awhile-114839

Why the fuck isn Bret hart still in WWE? He's had the chance to make ammends for Montreal in a kayfabe sence and by legit punching Vinny Mac. So why the fuck is he still here? He has litterally no purpose in being kept on the payroll because he is fucking worthless now. He can't wrestle, he could never talk and there's nothing for him to do. Sure, he could somehow get involved with the Hart Dynasty. But what then? There is no place for him in WWE unless he's willing to move to Tampa and train greenhorns dungeon style.

So yeah, I think Bret Hart needs to get his over the hill ass out of WWE. What about you?

I think a lot of new guys could benefit from the experience of a guy like Bret Hart. He hasn't been on tv much so maybe he's contributing behind the scenes.

You act like Bret is a no-name and has nothing to offer anyone else. Closed-minded a bit, perhaps?

Why on earth would you NOT want Bret Hart working for/with your company, just the amount of knowledge he could give to the young kids just being called up would be worth it alone

You act like Bret is a no-name and has nothing to offer anyone else. Closed-minded a bit, perhaps?

What can Bret Hart offer on TV? Sure, he's forgotten more about the wrestling buisness than I'll ever know, and can give greenhorns advise. Not denying that, but that doesn't mean he should be on TV again. Because he is absolutely worthless on TV. He is physically incapable of wrestling, and his ability to cut a promo is somewhere between a mute and John Morrison.

If he's going to be kept on the payroll it shouldn't be because he's ever going to be infront of a camera again like Hart expects to be.

I didn't read anywhere where it said he be in matches or cutting promos. Maybe he will take a backstage role. I didn't realize it would be such a problem. This isn't a sign of the end of the world.

What can Bret Hart offer on TV? Sure, he's forgotten more about the wrestling buisness than I'll ever know, and can give greenhorns advise. Not denying that, but that doesn't mean he should be on TV again. Because he is absolutely worthless on TV. He is physically incapable of wrestling, and his ability to cut a promo is somewhere between a mute and John Morrison.

If he's going to be kept on the payroll it shouldn't be because he's ever going to be infront of a camera again like Hart expects to be.

I could have said the same thing for Scott Hall, except he's nowhere near the legend that Bret is.

Just like Scott Hall, Bret is a draw factor whether you like it or not. WWE fans don't care that he has sub-par mic skills, can't wrestle, or is a bit slower because of his strokes. The man draws money... probably more than he did during the NewGen era.

I didn't read anywhere where it said he be in matches or cutting promos. Maybe he will take a backstage role. I didn't realize it would be such a problem. This isn't a sign of the end of the world.

The original article said:
Do you expect to continue in a role on WWE TV going forward or is that up in the air right now?

I have every intention of working with them for the next couple of years. They've been pretty good to me and I've been pretty happy with how they're treating me. We're kind of just waiting for the next step in the steady progression of Bret "The Hitman" Hart returning to the WWE. I'm not quite sure where they go from here but I still expect to be part of things for quite a while.

So he does intend and expects to be put back on TV and keep coming back.

I could have said the same thing for Scott Hall, except he's nowhere near the legend that Bret is.

Just like Scott Hall, Bret is a draw factor whether you like it or not. WWE fans don't care that he has sub-par mic skills, can't wrestle, or is a bit slower because of his strokes. The man draws money... probably more than he did during the NewGen era.

Sadly D-Man, I agree with you here. Bret Hart isn't going anywhere, whether I like it or not. I shall never understand why exactly a man who is physically unable to do much that's entertaining these days is a draw. I'll grin and bare it I suppose.

Still, I couldn't call myself an internet wrestling fan if I didn't insistently bitch about stuff.

No where in that answer did he say he would be on TV. He just said he wants to be with the company for a while and doesn't know how they will use him. You should probably read stuff before you try to use it to support your point.

The man draws money... probably more than he did during the NewGen era.

That's just it; people like seeing him and that's a good enough reason to have him around. Some of you guys obviously aren't fans of wrestling history, are you? It's a pleasure to see some of the folks who made WWE what it is today and Bret Hart certainly qualifies on that score. It's not as if he's taking gobs of time from the younger guys (as Hogan does in TNA).

However, those of you mentioning the experience Bret can impart to younger wrestlers are probably off the mark. I don't think he does that; I think he's there only as an on-air performer (even when he doesn't wrestle) and has no more involvement with the product than that. People who believe he's tutoring the talent make me think of the veterans who were supposed to be "mentoring" the NXT guys. They weren't, you know. These people are actors playing a role......and that's what Bret Hart is doing now.

I was disgusted with him during that ridiculous 13-year exile. But as soon as he came back, I marked out for him. Hope he keeps showing up.

Don't you say the same thing about Hogan everyday? My jaw dropped when you called someone close-minded. Then again maybe you are finally taking a step in the right direction so I will overlook this.

Don't you say the same thing about Hogan everyday? My jaw dropped when you called someone close-minded. Then again maybe you are finally taking a step in the right direction so I will overlook this.

Hi, troll. I missed you.

Anyway, as for my reply, I never said Hogan's presence wasn't good for TNA's business. Then again, you weren't on Wrestlezone when I was basically doing backflips when he announced that he was going to step into TNA. I knew it was a great decision all around because Hogan's notoriety was bound to gain ratings for the product.

And then I found out that he would have creative control... again. Let's just say I was less than thrilled. And here we are, with TNA's product stinking up the Impact Zone on a weekly basis.

Bret doesn't write the storylines around himself, nor is he always the focal point of every show. Hogan is. BIG difference.

I seriously hope Bret Hart is on TV every fucking week, just to piss off the smarky babies who have a problem with it. Is this seriously something to rant and rave about? If you don't like him, fine, whatever. But to get that heated over basically nothing is somewhat odd.

Hi, troll. I missed you.

Actually the politically correct term is hobgoblin. My species is quite particular about this.

Anyway, as for my reply, I never said Hogan's presence wasn't good for TNA's business. Then again, you weren't on Wrestlezone when I was basically doing backflips when he announced that he was going to step into TNA. I knew it was a great decision all around because Hogan's notoriety was bound to gain ratings for the product.

And then I found out that he would have creative control... again. Let's just say I was less than thrilled. And here we are, with TNA's product stinking up the Impact Zone on a weekly basis.

Bret doesn't write the storylines around himself, nor is he always the focal point of every show. Hogan is. BIG difference.

So you wanted Hogan to show up, sit backstage and do nothing? Somehow expecting his aura radiating out to boost the product mystically? Perfectly reasonable ... :confused: Not to mention Hulk Hogan sitting on a toilet can outdraw bret hart.

So you wanted Hogan to show up, sit backstage and do nothing?

Actually, I would have been perfectly happy if he was nothing more than an on-screen talent. Now he runs shit the same way he did in WCW.

And you guys wonder why your ratings are in the toilet. Not even Hulk Hogan can make TNA storylines any better. Maybe if Hogan wasn't so involved in that things would be better. But then again, in your eyes, everything is perfect in TNA-land, right?

Not to mention Hulk Hogan sitting on a toilet can outdraw bret hart.

A fucking CORPSE of Hulk Hogan could outdraw Bret. But why are you bringing this up? Oh, that's right... because you need to make a valid point. Ok, touche then.

Not to mention Hulk Hogan sitting on a toilet can outdraw bret hart.

6olcv8.jpg

I expect a 2.7 in the ratings next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back