Bret Hart return?

Roflcopter

Dark Match Winner
As we all know, the main event for this weeks Smackdown is CM Punk vs The Undertaker for the WHC in a submission match also with Scott Armstrong as the ref (the one that made the screwjob call) and Teddy Long in Punks corner (the guy who organized the screwjob). Now the most likely prediction for this match is Taker gettin a clean win over punk with the newly legalised "Hell's Gate" submission, because CM punk is in the dog-house and this is freaking Taker. But what if this week Bret Hart makes his rumoured return. He comes out pretty much to prevent the screw-job in sum creative way. Tell us what you think

I don't think Bret would return to a free cable show unless it was heavily hyped. Also, not everyone gets Smackdown! If anything he would make an appearance on RAW or a major PPV. I do hope he makes a return in some form.

As much as i would love to see Bret Hart in a WWE Ring again either competiting or just at ringside,i dont think the format of the WWE is right for him now and Bret Hart has made it very clear that he does not wont to be involved in the WWE in any way.

Actually, I think he recently stated that he wouldn't be opposed to working in some sort of angle on-air.

That's true and I could see where people would get this idea from with the screwjob finish in the Punk/Taker match. I think though that despite Bret Hart expressing in his book that he has tremendous respect for the Undertaker and i'm sure he would love to have worked with a guy like CM Punk(straight edge), this isn't going to happen.

If Bret Hart does return with the WWE, I don't think it will have to do with the Punk/Taker storyline. I think that Bret would return to give the Hart Dynasty a rub. He'd do it for family.

If for any reason Bret returned wouldnt it be to not provoke any form of screwjob finish?
I for one wouldnt want Bret to return on something that made him leave in the first place.

Just my thought.

If for any reason Bret returned wouldnt it be to not provoke any form of screwjob finish?
I for one wouldnt want Bret to return on something that made him leave in the first place.

Just my thought.
The idea is that Bret Hart would return in order to stop the screw job finish form happening, making things a fair fight. Don't ask me how he'd do it, and yea I don't think any of this is going to happen, this is all hypothetical

Personally I would like to see Vince shuffle things around a bit move Long back to ECW and introduce Bret as he new Smackdown gm. Unlikely to happen but I would love it if it did.

There is to much heel for Hart to return. He is a straight up a brawler, who won;t stop fighting. Maybe soon, he can go to TNA and face hogan!!!!! YAY:)

There is to much heel for Hart to return. He is a straight up a brawler, who won;t stop fighting. Maybe soon, he can go to TNA and face hogan!!!!! YAY:)

Bret won't wrestle. He'll just be an on screen character if he returns. More like a manager or a GM possibly. I can't picture him stepping into the ring let alone wanting to at his age.

If Bret should return though it should be interesting to see how they play it out. Who knows if he'll even manage the Hart Dynasty? Maybe he won't eve be on Smackdown?

Who knows where things will go and if there hasn't been any hinting of a Bret return onscreen, then to be honest, I don't see one happening.

The angle that most people are playing out here is exactly the same as Hart's WCW debut, which is quite widely regarded as an abject failure, so I doubt it will be played out again. Teddy Long is not long for this world as Smackdown GM, so it's possible he'll go there. Much more likely in my opinion is that he will have some association with the Hart Dynasty, as that will instantly take them up a notch, and make them faces. It's one of those things that is so obviously a good idea that they won't do it though, and will instead give him some ridiculous role instead, like GM of ECW or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back